Reaction score
Batman
[YT]1jgE-lrfZ3k[/YT]

The New Adventures of Batman
[YT]I-xsmeJnaD8[/YT]

Batman: The Animated Series
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEx9r5enZsk
[YT]lEx9r5enZsk[/YT]

The New Batman Adventures (also known as New Batman/Superman Adventures)
[YT]_JQ_spwuH_o[/YT]

Batman Beyond
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlobFExM-UM
[YT]FlobFExM-UM[/YT]

The Batman
[YT]4rgKDtueytA[/YT]

Batman: The Brave and the Bold
[YT]5RzTntWuP1w[/YT]

Beware The Batman

Last edited:
It's between The New Batman Adventures, Batman the Animated series, and 60s Batman. Since I like 60 Batman more for the music than the actual intro I'm taking that out.

I'm gonna need more time to think about this.

It has to be 'Batman: The Animated Series'.

I want to automatically say BTAS, but I LOVE Batman '66 too. Hmmmmmm......

I think that the best is the animated series and the 2nd is The Batman, the series wasn't very good but the intro was quite good.

I'm gonna say B:TAS since that is completely Batman and not a cool new fusion of Batman/Superman's theme.

B:TAS, followed by The Batman (the first intro, with that kickass tune by The Edge, not its crappy replacement).

Batman The Animated Series just because of childhood memories.

Batman Beyond is just as awesome. The cyberpunk song is so perfect for the dark, futuristic take on the Batman Universe. The ending of the intro is the best. Watch from 0:53 when Terry the Bat spreads his wings during the outro of the song.

While the Batman '66 intro is the epitome of a classic...

Batman: The Animated Series gets my vote. It's not only a classic in it's own right but a pefect distillation of everythings that cool about Batman in a minute.

The Animated Series definitely followed closely by The Batman, a show that I loved a lot the first few seasons.

I'm gonna get a lot of hate for this but...the 60's Batman. I love that show. Of course Batman TAS is a better show but...

The original 1966 intro without a doubt. When I was really young and the show came on as reruns on Family Channel in the late 80s, my impressionable little mind would watch that simple little intro and in some strange way that has truly defined Batman and Robin for me after all these years. But there is something also magnificently art deco and atmospheric about the original Batman Animated Series intro. That thing didn't even need a title - just the Dark Knight and a bolt of lightning. 'Nuff said!

Batman: The Animated Series!!!

Well... The Animated Series is certainly winning this one!

I don't think i've commented on this but here's how I rank them and remember this thread is just solely about the Intros.

1) Batman: The Animated Series
2) Batman
3) The New Batman Adventures
4) Batman Beyond
5) The Batman
6) Batman: The Brave and the Bold
7) The New Adventures of Batman

BTAS, I remember waithing for Saturday morning to come so I could watch this.

Batman: The Animated Series is winning by a landslide, but that was expected. I was just curious to see how many people picked the other ones.

I consider the others but B:TAS still got my vote. I think it's the perfect music and tone . Before that it was always exciting to see the 1966 intro.

Batman: The animated series, closely followed by Batman Beyond. I mean, I grew up with Batman Beyond, but the Animated Series just takes the top spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"