Favorite Batman TV Intro

I think I voted for BTAS, but I could've voted for B '66 instead? I can't remember, it was months ago.....

1. Batman: The Animated Series
2. Batman
3. Batman Beyond
4. Batman: The Brave and The Bold
5. The Batman (Season 4 & 5) intro

Tie between Batman Beyond and The Batman

Batman animated show. Most iconic I think.

Nananananananananananananananana

I need to watch Batman: The Brave and the Bold one of these days, I keep hearing and seeing awesome stuff from it.

Also, I don't know how Beware the Batman will play out.

You haven't watched The Brave and the Bold yet? That show is hilarious.

BTAS is my favourite opening for sure.

Beware the Batman by the way guys looks awful. Young gun totting Alfred is Batmans sidekick along with female Nightwing with a katana and the designs are poop in a can.

beware-the-batman.jpg

Why are the characters from The Winds in the Willows the villains?

I'll beware alright and avoid this show at all costs.

Beware the Batman by the way guys looks awful. Young gun totting Alfred is Batmans sidekick along with female Nightwing with a katana and the designs are poop in a can.

beware-the-batman.jpg

Its Professor Pyg and Mr. Toad...

And when have studios ever made smart desicions about this stuff. They are running out of ideas after 20 years of constant Batman animation.

And don't forget, everyone cried blasphemy at this shows first official image... saying it was the worst thing they ever seen... and it was those very same people who didn't want WB to cancel the show.

bbb.jpg

Last edited:

For me it's just the animation that bothers me, it looks like they are trying to use the same CG animation as the new Green Lantern series.

That takes me back to the first time I ever saw it as a kid. In the evening appropriately. In a dark living room; with the TV volume at full blast blaring that Elfman theme. Good times.

BTAS is the easy winner for me.

But weren't there unique intros for 'The Adventures of Batman & Robin', which was the second BTAS season, and 'The New Batman Adventures', which was the sort of proper sequel with the art reboot?

It'd be nice to compare those.

Its Professor Pyg and Mr. Toad...

And when have studios ever made smart desicions about this stuff. They are running out of ideas after 20 years of constant Batman animation.

And don't forget, everyone cried blasphemy at this shows first official image... saying it was the worst thing they ever seen... and it was those very same people who didn't want WB to cancel the show.
bbb.jpg

Actually, I never changed my mind about this show. Couldn't wait for them to move on. Unfortunately, what they want to move on to looks like it's just as disappointing. :o lol

If other people like BatB, that's fine, I won't judge them, but I have wildly different preferences when it comes to Batman.

Wouldn't begrudge a kid getting a kick out of it. But, then again, I was a kid who grew up entranced with Tim Burton's Batman films and the Animated Series throughout literally my entire childhood (even back to before I had fully learned to speak), so, 'give it a break, it's obviously made for little kids' doesn't really hold up! :oldrazz:

no surprise that BTAS is deservedly clearly winning this poll

BTAS & Batman Beyond are my favorite intros

Actually, I never changed my mind about this show. Couldn't wait for them to move on. Unfortunately, what they want to move on to looks like it's just as disappointing. :o lol

If other people like BatB, that's fine, I won't judge them, but I have wildly different preferences when it comes to Batman.

Wouldn't begrudge a kid getting a kick out of it. But, then again, I was a kid who grew up entranced with Tim Burton's Batman films and the Animated Series throughout literally my entire childhood (even back to before I had fully learned to speak), so, 'give it a break, it's obviously made for little kids' doesn't really hold up! :oldrazz:

I grew up on Tim Burton's Batman and B:TAS too... but I know quality when I see it.

So while Batman: The Brave and the Bold had a lighter approach to Batman... it was a justified approach and was a nice relief to Nolan these past few years.

I think it would be a better and more fair to discuss what #2 is.

It's a tie between Brave and the Bold and Batman Beyond for me. Other than Over The Edge and Tales of the Dark Knight, The New Batman Adventures lost quite a bit of its luster from BTAS.

EDIT: I forgot this was favorite intro.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"