Favorite Batmobile?

POW! ZAP! and BANG! :funny:

1. TAS. Perfection.
2. Tumbler (tied with Burton's.)
3.Barris model.
4. Forever model.
5. B/R model.

The B89 Batmobile is just so iconic, I can't look past it. I did always have a soft spot for the BF Batmobile though, it was neon sexy! :woot:

The Tumbler.
The tumbler shouldn't be eligible. It's not even a car but a black tank. It serves no real purpose in the movie but causing property damage and destruction. His "war on crime" what war all he did was run over police cars and destroyed anything that crossed it's path. It would've served it's purpose in TDKR b/c there was actually a war and a major threat with Bane and his army using tumblers and seiging Gotham with a nuclear bomb. Instead Batman used "The Bat" instead which served it's purpose I guess. To me the tumbler should be one of many variety of vehicles used on special occasions by Batman against major threats. Not to be driving around in the middle of Chicago calling attention to yourself when you're trying to keep a low profile. Hopefully the reboot will get to back to using cars and to something I can actually call a batmobile.
I don't care what you think. I don't like BB that much anyway. Therefore don't give a CRAP what purpose it served in the film.
:dry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"