Favorite Justice League Era

The Batman

The Dark Knight
Reaction score
Whats your favorite era of the league?

Original Era (1960-1969)

Members: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, GL(Hal), Flash(Barry), Martian Manhunter, Aquaman, Green Arrow, Atom, Hawkman, Black Canary

Satellite Era (1970-1984)

Members: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, GL(Hal), Flash(Barry), Aquaman, Green Arrow, Atom, Hawkman, Black Canary, Zatanna, Hawkwoman, Firestorm, Red Tornado, Elongated Man, Phantom Stranger

Detroit Era (1984-1986)

Members: Aquaman, Zatanna, Elongated Man, Martian Manhunter, Batman, Vixen, Vibe, Commander Steel, Gypsy

JLI/JLE/Task Force/Extreme Era (1987-1996)

Members: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, GL(Hal), Flash(Wally), Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Black Canary, Blue Beetle, Captain Marvel, Guy Gardner, Fire, Ice, Elongated Man, Dr. Fate(Kent), Mr. Miracle, Dr. Light(Asian), Captain Atom, Booster Gold, Rocket Red 7 and 4/13, Hawkman(Fel), Hawkwoman(Sharon), Huntress, Dr. Fate(Linda), Lightray, Orion, Gen. Glory, Bloodwynd, Maxima, Tasmanian Devil, Ray, Jay Garrick, Animal Man, Power Girl, Metamorpho, Crimson Fox, Silver Sorceress, Maya, Triumph, Katar Hol, Nuklon, Obsidian, Amazing Man, Blue Devil, Icemaiden, Despero, Mystek, Wonder Twins.

JLA Era (1996-2005)

Members: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, GL(Kyle), Flash(Wally), Aquaman, Martian Manhunter, Aztek, Green Arrow(Connor), Orion, Mr. Miracle, Big Barda, Steel, Plastic Man, Huntress, Oracle, Zauriel, Hippolyta, Nightwing, Faith, Hawkgirl, Etrigan/Jason, Major Disaster, Firestorm, Atom, Manitou Raven, John Stewart

OYL Era (2006-Present)

Members: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, GL(Hal), Black Canary, Red Tornado, Arsenal, Vixen, Black Lightning, Hawkgirl, and mystery 11th member

I can genuinely say, I love every single era of the League, Detroit, International, Europe, Morrison etc.

Even though it was only 12 issues long and now out of continuity(who cares?),Waid's JLA Year One was such an engaging read where I felt a real attachment to all the characters.

Satellite League and JLI.

Even though it was only 12 issues long and now out of continuity(who cares?),Waid's JLA Year One was such an engaging read where I felt a real attachment to all the characters.

I never read it but I never saw the appeal of a JL without Superman.

I dont like the Hal, Ollie and black canary club, its lame to me. Hal is like the sleezy friend who taps your shoulder while you're having sex with your g/f and whispers in your ear "ask if i can join".

The book isn't just about Half, Ollie and Black Canary, though. There's Flash, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman...and Batman and Superman make a few appearances, I believe.

Mark Waid is, IMO, one of those writers that, even if you're not exactly interested in the subject matter, his talent, and ability to craft an engaging story, and equally engaging characters make it worth while. And, in some cases, actually make you a fan of the characters he's writing.

Satellite Era - best set of characters in the League - bar none

JLI was good too, JLA in third place

Satellite era was my favorite but I like most Justice league stuff except Europe and International.

Storywise: JLA Era

Rosterwise: Satellite

Overall: Satellite. Most badass roster ever.

Storywise: JLA (Morrison and the like)
Badassity wise: Detroit, mutha****as!

I do wish there was more Detroit stuff.

I don't really know why but it's like the little league that could.

Feh...Don't count Extreme Justice in with the wondeful JLI days. JLI is the best, Extreme Justice is ****.

The best roster for the Justice League was Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, GL (Kyle Rayner), Flash (Wally West), Aquaman (hook hand and long hair) and J'onn. Most powerful and most interesting.

I liked the original through the satellite eras. There hasn't been a real JLA since, just bad imitations.

You didn't think the JLA was a good Justice League?

I dont like the Hal, Ollie and black canary club, its lame to me. Hal is like the sleezy friend who taps your shoulder while you're having sex with your g/f and whispers in your ear "ask if i can join".
While considering Ollie wasn't a main character in JLA: YO :huh:...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"