State Your Opinion on A Character - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puns? While we're discussing Mr Freeze?

This is most unusual...

Riddler is awesome, especially Gorshin's Riddler.

Mr. Freeze is also great-in fact I can't think of a cold themed villain or hero that I don't like. TAS really gave Freeze depth, Maggin Luthor type depth.

Doesn't matter. The awesomeness of Hadrian is wasted on these Philistines. :o
but i never even been to Philly!:cwink:
Still, he's inferior to Captain Cold. :o
see i agree with that! Freeze mostly sucks!! he sucked then BTAS came alone and he rocked but Arnold's" revenge is a dish best served coldd" with polar bear house slippers on portrayal made dude suck again for me and sorry Cold is as cool as a Eskimo selling freeze pops to a penguin!!

Disagree if you want, doesn't change the totally true internet fact that he is. :o

What has Freeze really done that has been substantial? I mean, as soon as Nora was cured they had the nice twist to where she didn't love him and thought he was a monster and what not and left him. But...after that what else has been really special?

Heck, even in the latest Batman game, Arkham City, using Mister Freeze all they could think of was sticking to the idea that his wife still is not cured. Why? Because what else is interesting about him other than that? Not saying I don't like Freeze...but what else makes him special? Can't think of a thing. He's become a gun for hire.

He's such a 'chilling' character. With lots of 'ice' character qualities.

:rimshot:

:funny:

He is perfect for puns

Kurosawa said:
Mr. Freeze is also great-in fact I can't think of a cold themed villain or hero that I don't like. TAS really gave Freeze depth, Maggin Luthor type depth.

It definitely had the absolute best version of Mr Freeze :up:

That's it for Frosty Balls.

Seriously, there's like zero sensation down there. :o
Batman-Robin-1966-TV-Mr-Freeze.jpg

Ras Al Ghul
NIGHTWING_152.jpg

Ras Al Ghullllllllll is dead! ( sorry i always think of that line in "Bats begins" when i hear his name) ROCKS!! one of bats few non crazy ass bad guys!Thank God!( whats up with that dude and "the cuckoos who fly over the nest!") and a Justice league level threat! you gotta watch out for those smart guys!Since it was basically his plan that bats used during "the tower of babel" storyline to take down the league! Plus he's got a smoking hotttt asss daughter! I might go bad for that!! like Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart he "oooooh Rock me RAS AL GHUL!' "oooooo rock me RAS Al GHUL! ROCKS!

oh and this
Riddle me this Batman! What is six inches long, two inches wide, has a head on it, and women are crazy for it?

Money!!!
*&^%$ is mad funny cause it's true!

Really dig the character. Loved his very early appearances and how he became such a strong influence on Batman. I wonder how this character will fit in the "New DC universe".

I love Ra's when he's written properly and I think he's definitely one of the most interesting Bat villains for sure :)

Hands down the best Batman villain to me. This is a guy who has seen it all in his long life, so you know he's deadly in a variety of ways. Unlike most Batman villains he is one that goes beyond being a threat to Batman and being a threat to everyone. That's what makes you really worry about him when you're reading a story with him. I also love his demeanor. You can never tell what he's up to because reading his actions is like playing chess. He shows so many different things at once that it's hard to tell what he's going to do next. I love the guy!

I like him in stories when he has a strong emotional involvement in his plans. Something beyond the usual "I need to get the hero/heroes out of my way so that I can save the world in my own twisted wary" schtick, like in Tower of Babel. I enjoyed the story itself, but Ra's as a character wasn't anything special in it.

I also like him in stories that reveal he's had plans that have been decades or centuries in the making, like [blackout]Arkham City.[/blackout] Those always add a grander quality to whatever the story might be, and tend to use the fact that the character has been around for so long pretty smartly. If you're going to use Ra's Al Ghul in your story, you might as well put him to good use.

Having said that, I'd like to see Ra's add a victory or two to his list of accomplishments. It'd be cool if he could actually win in his next sword fight with Batman, for example.

Ras is awesome. Though I'm still unsure how his name is officially meant to be pronounced. Nolan confused me.

Ray-shh

I love everything about Ra's. He's got my favorite comic book facial hair.

That's it for Frosty Balls.

Seriously, there's like zero sensation down there. :o
Batman-Robin-1966-TV-Mr-Freeze.jpg

Ras Al Ghul
NIGHTWING_152.jpg

He's a great Batman villain, in my opinion, and I love his father-son dynamic with Batman.

Well, he kinda was the arch enemy of Batman in the 70s and the 80s. I like him.

Well, that's it for The Demons Head.

I'm Rick James B***H!
Red_Robin_12.jpg

The Mad Hatter

The_Jokers_Asylum_Mad_Hatter.jpg

^ Does anybody really count the Rip Taylor looking one anymore? he's better off as the hat man auctioning stuff away to fellow villains in Grant Morrison comics like he is doing today. There is only one mad hatter in gotham sir lol

Tetch is one of my favorites when well written. Just such a creepy and insecure cockroach of a man. His recent appearances in Secret Six were real highlights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"