Civil War Favorite lines from CAPTAIN AMERICA:Civil War

Golgo-13

The Return of the O.G
Reaction score
Surprised there isn't a thread on this already…

Antman "there's someting inside me" as Vision phased through him.

Bucky to Falcon "could you move your seat forward"

Spider-Man "Um, they're not stopping…" As the two teams charge towards each other.

Hawkeye -"I'm Clint…"
Black Panther - "I don't care…."

Ant-Man - Thinks for thanking of me.

Wanda "Viz, we talked about this" to Vision after he phased through her bedroom wall

"The living are not done with you yet."

Everything that came out of T'Challa's mouth was badass.

Spider-Man's recounting of Uncle Ben's death in abstract terms to Tony; "When you can do what I can do and you do nothing".

Mine, is not so much a line, but a gesture. Of course I speak of the "Bro" nod of approval from Falcon and Bucky after the kiss.

Anything that can begin with me utterly hating something like the Sharon/Steve kiss, to grudgingly accept its existence, says a lot on how great a payoff that nod was.

"It's your conscience Tony" - Ant-Man inside Iron-Man.

"You locked me in my room" - Scarlet Witch to Iron-Man.

"Can you move your seat?"

"I hate you..."

Gawd I wanna see the movie again cause man, there were so many great lines :)

"I can do this all day." -Cap. That line is the perfect embodiment of CA in the MCU.

Everytime Scott Lang opened his mouth.

But the #1 line of the movie was "MY FATHER MADE THAT SHIELD!" :waa::csad:

"Hey guys, you know that really old movie, 'Empire Strikes Back'? You that part, *agh* when they're on the Snow Planet, with the walking thingies!?" -Spider-Man.

"I've been me my whole life, and I've had these powers for about 6 months, and I read books, I build computers, and yeah, I would love to play football. But I couldn't then so I shouldn't now."- Peter Parker.

"When you can do the things that I can, but you don't... and then the bad things happen, they happen because of you."- Peter Parker. :-)hrt: :hrt: Fav quote in the movie)

"Doesn't anyone have any Orange slices?" -Scott Lang/Giant Man.

"Vengeance has consumed you, just as it is consuming them" -T'Challa

I'm probably forgetting some.

Wanda: Is that paprikash?

Vision cooking for Wanda. That's life.

Zemo: Longing. Rusted. Seventeen. Daybreak. Furnace. Nine. Benign. Homecoming. One. Freight Car... Soldier.

Bucky: Ready to comply.

Not really a line but I looooved when Stark's locks Peter Parker's door behind him.

Rarely have I felt so much glee at the movies.

I figured what was about to happen and it made me smile ear to ear.

and how it played out was even better than I could've imagined.

Bravo, Marvel.

And thank you Sony for being a team player and helping create one of the best superhero movies in history.

Black Panther: "Barnes is MINE!" (at the airport)

So deliciously comic booky.

Spider-man: That thing (Cap's shield) doesn't obey the laws of physics at all.

Sam Wilson: So, you like cats?

Captain America: Were outside the law on this one...you come with us...you're a wanted man.

Ant-Man: Yeah, well what else is new.

There were too many golden lines to possibly remember, but a few that come to mind:

"Give me back my Rhodey!"- Iron Man

"I just want to be sure you've considered all our options. Because people who shoot at you, usually wind up shooting at me too.- Sam Wilson

Bucky:" Can you move your seat up?"
Sam: "No."

Scott Lang:" Hank Pym did say to never trust a Stark.
Tony: "Who are you?"

Sam: (to T'Challa): "So you like cats?"
Steve: " Sam... "
Sam: "What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?"

"Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict breeds catastrophe. "Oversight"... Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand." --Vision

“Yes this is Tony Stank. You’re in the right place. Thank you for that! Never dropping that, by the way. Table for one, Tony Stank!”- Rhodey

"......bird costume???"
"I didn't write it."

"T'Challa, Task Force will decide who brings in Barnes."
"Don't bother, Miss Romanoff. I shall kill him myself."

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king.
So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can save your friend from me?"

Also, Clint's little "oh......" when him and Wanda are looking down at through the Vision-sized hole in the Avengers building cracked me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"