Civil War Favorite lines from CAPTAIN AMERICA:Civil War

Too many great lines during the airport battle but "Hey buddy, I think you lost this" is when I fell in love with Spider-man all over again.

Literally got chills when BP said "Move, Captain. I won't ask a second time." Soooo f***ing scary.

There was just something about that line, I was sitting in the theater like :wow: "Yo this man means business!!"

Last edited:
Vision: I'm sorry.

Wanda: Me too

Vision: It's as I said. Catastrophe.

I doubt the line was for that. It was spoken gravely and somberly, not "I've misjudged you and I sympathize with you." He sounds disillusioned.

I guess I hear it as "I misjudged you" moment and based on the story it makes sense. Everyone except Cap thought he was behind the bombing.

Didn't Falcon say some in reference to Spider-Man giving him the creeps as he was crawling along the terminal glass?

Falcon had some of the best lines in the movie.

I like the line where Black Widow asks tony if he has a suit and Tony was like yeah, "A Tom Ford three piece suit."

Bucky:" Can you move your seat up?"
Sam: "No."

Sam: (to T'Challa): "So you like cats?"
Steve: " Sam... "
Sam: "What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?"

These :funny:

Also, Spiderman's lines during the airport fight were hilarious. It was nice to see the real Spiderman on screen and not Tobey Maguire's emo version.

I like Caps letter to Tony at the end. Wish i had the transcript of it.

captain-america-civil-war-dora-milaje-t_challa.jpg

"Move or you will be moved!"

Everett Ross: "You step outta line, you deal with me, so please, step outta line."

Viz: "Wanda"

Wanda: "Mm mmm"

Viz: "No one dislikes you Wanda"

Wanda: Long pause .... "Thanks"

Last edited:
Hawkeye: Buckled in?
Ant-man: Yeah... nah I'm good, I'm good arrow guy. Let's go! Let's go!

Makes me smile every time.

Last edited:
When bucky say " I am bucky "

That gets me every time!

sorry double post

Last edited:
Vision: "If you do this, they will never stop being afraid of you."

Wanda: "I can't control their fear, only my own."

Scott Lang: You want them...you're gonna have to go through me.

Literally got chills when BP said "Move, Captain. I won't ask a second time." Soooo f***ing scary.

There was just something about that line, I was sitting in the theater like :wow: "Yo this man means business!!"

His accent and tone sounded awesome. One of my favorite lines in CW. Reminded me a lot of how Bane sounded in TDKR during the back breaking fight with Bruce.

Black Widow: I told you I'd help you find him, not catch him. There's a difference.

I don't know why, but I just love that line.

Every single line marisa tomei said in the movie

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"