Favorite Movie Theater Snack

Cinnamon rolls from Dunkin Donuts, a hot dog, popcorn, and an orange Gatorade!! Lol

Are you just feeding yourself, or the symbiote living above your pancreas? :woot:

I usually buy a couple of chocolate bars from the supermarket a couple of shops down. No way in hell am I paying theatre prices for chocolate. Sometimes sushi as there's a Japanese restaurant next door.

1 theater has a Boston Pizza really close and I've been known to bring in a small pepperoni if I know the showing isn't too busy. I foresee this happening a lot soon, the theater I visit most often has a BP opening literally across the street within a couple of weeks and I absolutely loathe the crappy "pizza, pizza" that they sell at Outtakes in the theater.

I live in Boston and I remember seeing a Boston Pizza for the first time when I visited Niagara falls with a friend and I remember thinking "what the heck is a Boston Pizza?"

Never realizes we even had our own Pizza style here...

Nothing. The less stuff that makes me need to go to the bathroom during the film the better.

When I have a popcorn and the scene goes quiet, I usually stop chewing and wait until the audio picks up again.

PoliteFan. :hehe:

Instead of making another thread just curious your seating arrangements. I usually prefer very last row and in the middle. And if children or annoying people are anywhere near me I'm out and moving immediately.

I don't like to snack on anything. Food leads to drink. Drink leads to pissing. Pissing leads to me missing some of the movie. Missing some of the movie leads to suffering. I used to LOVE the nachos when I was younger. Then I realized that it f***s me up since I am slightly lactose-intolerant. Or maybe my body just hates how processed it is.

None of it is particularly good, but I favor nachos.

I prefer not to have anything but if pressed I'll have a soda and hot dogs, maybe some nachos. That's it. Popcorn I've never liked because it gets stuck in my teeth and I hate that. I've never been a big candy guy but ice cream stuffs are ok. But I prefer to do my eating before I see a film.

Popcorn and water

I live in Boston and I remember seeing a Boston Pizza for the first time when I visited Niagara falls with a friend and I remember thinking "what the heck is a Boston Pizza?"

Never realizes we even had our own Pizza style here...

Ironically, a Canadian restaurant franchise. I think it is called Boston Pizza to signify that it is American-style pizza.

Junior Mints, Milk Duds and Mike & Ike are good but I prefer Sour Patch Kids.

Cookie Dough Bites. I noticed that they stopped selling these at CVS/Duane Reade, etc, over the last 2 years....I'm convinced it's a conspiracy by the movie theaters so you can't sneak them in.

Mall movie theaters make sneaking snacks in all too easy.

There is no comparison to popcorn at the movies. I go to the movies often, and despite how unhealthy it is, I will always get a big bag of popcoorn and a soda. Popcorn is synonymous with watching movies in a theater for me. Once in awhile, I tell myself I'm not getting anything. No popcorn, nothing. Maybe bottle of water. But then, a quarter into the movie, I say **** it and run out to grab popcorn.

Doesn't even really bother me that it's all ridiculously overpriced. My AMC Stubz Card is my best friend. I've racked up hundreds of dollars in rewards over the past couple years, along with countless concession upgrades.

Whatever gummy candy they have as well as popcorn, but lately I've just traded those in for actual meals at dine in theaters.

For the popcorn eaters, do you take it with butter? If so, how do you get the butter throughout the bag (especially if it's one of those self serve butter stations)

I never got the logistics of pouring butter onto the popcorn evenly, especially if the popcorn is all prescooped into the popcorn bag...

For the popcorn eaters, do you take it with butter? If so, how do you get the butter throughout the bag (especially if it's one of those self serve butter stations)

I never got the logistics of pouring butter onto the popcorn evenly, especially if the popcorn is all prescooped into the popcorn bag...

The movie theaters here will fill a bag halfway then let you put butter on that then fill up the rest of the bag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"