Favorite quote from any of the marvel films??

LTuser

Civilian
Reaction score
So.. With all the other chatter ranking films, ranking who was best in them etc, i figured we would get off the ranking, and go elsewhere.

What has been your favored quote from ANY of the marvel series of films.. NOTE THIS does not include the Toby (or even Garfield) spiderman films, nor the Eric Banna hulk. THough since stark (RDJ did show up in the Incredible hulk with Edward nornton, it Does include that one..

I will hold off for a few days, to see what everyone else's quotes are, before i put up which is mine..

" I retire for what, five minutes, and it all goes to sh@/ "

My heart broke a little when Ultron sees Vision and just sadly mutters "They really did take everything from me."

'I'm with you till the end of the line'. :cap:

Last edited:
tumblr_nhcnbtdpoc1rc1rwwo1_500.gif

One that’s always stuck with me and one of the characters best on screen moments:

“I shouldn’t be alive, unless it was for a reason...i’m not crazy Pepper, I just finally know what I have to do, and I know in my heart that it’s right.”

"I can do this all day."

The second time around that was the biggest give away that they should have shielded from the marketing department. I spent that entire fight scene just waiting for the callback.

"I'm not going to launch those ships. Captain's orders"

"Arrogance and fear keep you from learning the most important lesson of all: its not about you." - The Ancient One

"Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won’t be. But there is grace in their failings. I think you missed that." - The Vision

One that comes to me off the top of my head

"The price of freedom is high; it always has been. But it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it."

"Before we get started, does anyone want to get out?"

'I think our first move should be... to call the Avengers.'

Mine comes from Avengers #1. Scene, Cap kneeling on Cop car issuing orders to cops..
(techinically a series of quotes back to back_
Captain America: You need men in these buildings. There are people inside and they're going to be running right into the line of fire. You take them to the basements, or through the subway. You keep them off the streets. I need a perimeter as far back as 39th.

Police Sergeant: Why the hell should I take orders from you?

[the Chitauri attack. Cap blocks a blast with his shield, bats one Chitauri away with it, then blocks a point blank assault, punches another in the face, he grabs one of their weapons and then punches the Chitauri, flinging it across the street]

Police Sergeant: I need men in those buildings. Lead the people down and away from the streets. We're going to set up a perimeter all the way down 39th Street.

"you picked the wrong side, lady"
"depends on where you're standing"

"there are no men like me"
"there are always men like you"

Every movie has a bunch. I'm a huge fan of the Tony/Pepper snark at the beginning of the first Avengers movie, for instance.

But currently, having just rewatched Civil War, favorites include;

Rhodes - "Okay, tiny man got big! Repeat, tiny man got big!"

Stark - "If anybody on our team is hiding any fantastic and shocking new abilities..."

And Spider-Man - "Boy that thing just doesn't obey the laws of physics at all..."

"There was an idea..." - Nick Fury's speech on the Avenger's Initiative

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"