Marvel and Norton Clashing Over Final Cut of Film?

I thought they agreed on 2hr 5 mins?

I was told 2hr 5mins by someone but Dark Horizons report of the footage seen at Universal say the running time is 1hr 52mins

I was told 2hr 5mins by someone but Dark Horizons report of the footage seen at Universal say the running time is 1hr 52mins

Emerald Beast told me 2hrs 5 mins, in either case, if it's 1hr 52 mins that is NOT bad, now 90 minutes? That'd be pretty bad.

is it odd that Roth, LL and Feige have been doing all the promoting and interviews for this flick? where's Norton been?

Didn't he say he wouldn't promote the film if Marvel refused his conditions? I assume since Norton didn't get what he wanted, he's holding up his promise of not promoting it.

Or maybe he's just not the type of actor to flagrantly promote his films. Norton isn't nearly as out-going as, say, Robert Downey Jr.

Didn't he say he wouldn't promote the film if Marvel refused his conditions? I assume since Norton didn't get what he wanted, he's holding up his promise of not promoting it.

Or maybe he's just not the type of actor to flagrantly promote his films. Norton isn't nearly as out-going as, say, Robert Downey Jr.

He did do a huge interview for Total Film (a second more recent one I may add as he also did one along time ago.) Thing is, Ed really never has promoted his films, I've never seen him all over the place trying to get people to go to his movies.

But Johnny Depp doesn't seem overly outgoing either and he promoted the hell out of Pirates.

But Johnny Depp doesn't seem overly outgoing either and he promoted the hell out of Pirates.

I've still seen him pimp more movies than Ed, when I heard Ed was playing Bruce Banner I literally said "Who?" It wasn't until people gave me examples of his work... Fight Club, American History X, that I went "OHH!!!!"

Ed's a great actor, but a spot light person he is not.

Isn't Norton handling some legal things on behalf of his family? I swore I heard that in the news recently. that would explain alot. But it's also true he doesn't promote his films much, not even fight club.

Isn't Norton handling some legal things on behalf of his family? I swore I heard that in the news recently. that would explain alot. But it's also true he doesn't promote his films much, not even fight club.

Feige commented in today's Latino Review article that Norton will be making some "appearances" that haven't been revealed yet. Promotion? I think so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"