• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Favorite Quotes

Cheshire1996

Civilian
Reaction score
A favorite quotes thread seemed appropriate with the amount of eccentric, witty, humorous and tragic characters that can be found within the pages of any series of X-Men comics. Anyways, I guess the point is to post and possibly discuss any favorite quotes here, whether they're said, inspirational, funny or just X-Mem-ish.

Here are the few I can think of off the top of my head...

Emma Frost (to the students): They will always hate us. We will never live in a world of peace. Which is why control and non-violence are essential. We must prove ourselves a peaceful people. We must give the ordinary humans respect, compliance, and understanding. And we must never mistake that for trust.

Emma Frost: Jean Grey is a sacred cow. At least we agree on half of that.

Magneto: For Xavier, the world is nothing but shades of grey. For me, the world is black and white.

Wolverine: Things change. People change. You. Me. Everyone o' us..... everyday of our lives. The day ya stop changin' --is the day ya die.

Boy: Mom, look! One o' the big monkeys got loose.
Beast: Thanks, kid, my ego needed that. Don't you people know a super-hero when you see one?

Magneto: Xavier and his X-men wanted us to build bridges between man and mutant! But we can fly and swim and leap! We will have no need for bridges!

Emma Frost: This, children, is Kitty Pryde, who apparently feels the need to make a grand entrance.
Shadowcat: I'm sorry. I was busy remembering to put on all my clothes.
Emma Frost: So gushingly glad you could join us.

Cyclops: We're a superhero team. And I think it's time we started acting like one.
Wolverine: Ho, whoa, wait ... is this gonna be about tights?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"