Favorite Stand-Up Comedians?

Russell Howard is now also one of my favorite comedians.
"what do you want? some sort of LAND OF THE FOXES?!"

Mitch Hedberg sucks.
Carlos Mencia sucks.
Nearly every chick comedian sucks.
It's cool to think Dane Cook sucks, even though he clearly doesn't. What with him being the largest comedian ever, he obviously isn't good:rolleyes.
All of the people that come from Blue Collar Whateverthe**** suck.

Jim Gaffigan is amazing
Ray Romano is amazing
Frank Calliando is pretty good.
Demetri Martin is ok.
Stephen Lynch gets old after a few times listening to him, but he's still good.

Then theres probably about 20 of the recent "comedy central presents" people I can't remember the names of that I found pretty funny.

But seriously, how can people honestly think Carlos Mencia, any of the BCT people or Mitch Hedberg are even remotely funny.

Edit; Nick Swardson is hillarious.

why do you think mitch sucks?

Haha, nobody said Russell Peters...

...wait. :csad:

Somebody gonna get a hurt real bad.....;)

George Carlin
Dave Chappelle
Demetri Martin
Cedric the Entertainer
Chris Rock
Ray Ramano
Steve Harvey
Pablo Francisco
Bernie Mac

Russell Howard is now also one of my favorite comedians.
"what do you want? some sort of LAND OF THE FOXES?!"

lots of people don;t knwo who he is and it saddens me:csad:

given the chance i'd see him live and try to hug him:csad: :ninja:

I'm not a big Mitch fan because his joke delivery style gets old really quickly. I definately appreciate his brand of humor and the fact that it makes people laugh, I'm just not one of those people. :up:

I think it'd be pretty stupid of somebody to say that and comedian "sucks" just because he didn't make you laugh.

Mitch Hedberg is...was awesome. I was just getting into him when he died. Great comedian with a great delivery style that's comedic on its own.

I like George Carlin's old stuff, but lately every routine seems pretty much the same.
Lewis Black is awesome, one of my favorite comedians right now.
Carlos Mencia before he got popular.
Dane Cook is pretty funny to me, it's frat boy humor, dick and fart jokes, a lot of people have made great careers of this.
Eddie Murphy Raw and Delirious are incredible.
Chappelle is great, hope he'll get make a come back sometime.
Has anyone seen The Amazing Jonathan? Incredibly funny "magician".

Hate Lisa Lampanelli though, the commercial for her special has been running constantly on Comedy Central and she just isn't funny, just a loud mouth annoying *****.

Because all he says is a bunch of one liners, none of them ahve anything to do with each other, and he's always drunk/high off his ass. His approach is horrible, his delivery is terrible, and he's nothing more than a coke/lsd head that would write down random thoughts when high and them memorize them and tell them on stage.

I liked Mitch's act when I saw Steven Wright do it first. He never admitted to drug use, I don't think even think he's taken them. But you're left wondering if he's on something in between laughing

As of right now I would have to say Dave Tosh just becuase I went to his show last night and the dude is hilarous!

What type of blood test proves that you're child is gay? An HIV test!-Daniel Tosh. :woot:

Because all he says is a bunch of one liners, none of them ahve anything to do with each other, and he's always drunk/high off his ass. His approach is horrible, his delivery is terrible, and he's nothing more than a coke/lsd head that would write down random thoughts when high and them memorize them and tell them on stage.

Well, people have different ideas of what's funny. I don't think Carlin is that funny at all, even though he is smart and says some good truthful stuff. Hedberg IS funny because he is so random, and his one-liners while pretty simple are hilarious. And his delivery is part of his charm. Its perfect for his material.

By the way, you do know he died a couple of years ago, right?

I'd say my top three are...Mitch Hedburg, Demetri Martin, and Lewis Black.

Well, people have different ideas of what's funny. I don't think Carlin is that funny at all, even though he is smart and says some good truthful stuff. Hedberg IS funny because he is so random, and his one-liners while pretty simple are hilarious. And his delivery is part of his charm. Its perfect for his material.

That must be why people think he's a genius. The same thing was done with John Ritter

If he died a couple years ago, who the heck are they interviewing in this article? :wow:

http://www.dispatch.com/print_template.php?story=dispatch/2007/01/25/20070125-W14-00.html

Why would I care if he died? If anything, I'm glad that he wont be spewing out any more 'material' or comedy central specials or anything.

Jim Gaffigan + Dave Chapelle are king
jimgaffigan.jpg

Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock. I think Cat Williams is hilarious, but i wish he'd cut down on the cursing a bit. Seems like every other word is a curse word.

Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Chris Rock. I think Cat Williams is hilarious, but i wish he'd cut down on the cursing a bit. Seems like every other word is a curse word.

Which is why I HATE Chris Rock.

If you took away the cursing and racism, he wouldn't be famous at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"