World favorite transformer

I don't have just one, i can't find myself rooting for one bot, theirs so many and i just enjoy heaps so my list lol is:
  • Dinobot/Cheetor from Beast Wars
  • Jazz/Prowl/Bumblebee(sometimes) from G1
  • Smokescreen/Hoist from Transformers Armada
and no favorites from the Energon or Cybertron, they were horrible, well not horrible but ugly and badly animated.

Hound was great in the G1 pilot but seemed to get sidelined a bit after that, although I always had a soft spot for him.
Loved Thundercracker and Skywarp, probably more than Starscream. I liked the way they didn't give him any respect even though he saw them as beneath him.
Wheeljack is alo one of my favourites and of course Jazz.

i didnt like bumble bee just cause he was the weakist and smallest

BUT A HEART OF GOLD DAMMIT!!! A HEART OF GOLD....Well maybe he had no heart just wires...BUT WIRES OF GOLD DAMMIT!!! WIRES OF GOLD!!!

BUT A HEART OF GOLD DAMMIT!!! A HEART OF GOLD....Well maybe he had no heart just wires...BUT WIRES OF GOLD DAMMIT!!! WIRES OF GOLD!!!
Yes he is right it is not always about the power, but the gold lined circuts inside...

Yes he is right it is not always about the power, but the gold lined circuts inside...
well i dont care about the circuits inside because ITS A FLIPIN CARTOON thats why i like the guys who transform into something cool or have a cool robot mode like mirage, sideswipe and sunstreaker, ironhide(from the movie) and i just watched the old transformers movie and i thing springer is cool cause i think he turned into a hellicopter and a car but i might be mistaken

well i dont care about the circuits inside because ITS A FLIPIN CARTOON thats why i like the guys who transform into something cool or have a cool robot mode like mirage, sideswipe and sunstreaker, ironhide(from the movie) and i just watched the old transformers movie and i thing springer is cool cause i think he turned into a hellicopter and a car but i might be mistaken
Then you will never own up to be a transformer fan...

Dinobots (G1), if i have to choose between the 5 i would choose Snarl

Beast Wars i would choose Rattrap and i like the Megatron version. I liked David Kaye as his voice.

Rat Trap always sounded like he was from New-York or something, I liked that.

Then you will never own up to be a transformer fan...[/qidk why i just dont like bumble bee from g1. he was cool in the movie though. i do like hotrod no just cause both hotrod and rodimus transformed into cool stuff. but because they were good all around. but i do kind of wish ultra magnus would have been leader instead

Autobots:
1) Optimus Prime
2) Fortress Maximus
3) Prowl
4) Rodimus Prime
5) Ultra Magnus

Decepticons
1) Cyclonus
2) Starscream
3) Scourge
4) Megatron (Beast Wars)
5) Soundwave

i think they should only have had maybe 5 combiners at the most instead of all the ones they had. i think bruticus and devestator were should be the only main ones and maybe have predaking just because he was cool and than have either superion or defensor or both just so the autobots have a combiner but i feel like computron, abominus, menasor, and just about every other combiner they could have done without

Then you will never own up to be a transformer fan...[/qidk why i just dont like bumble bee from g1. he was cool in the movie though. i do like hotrod no just cause both hotrod and rodimus transformed into cool stuff. but because they were good all around. but i do kind of wish ultra magnus would have been leader instead
Your qoute never worked....

optimus prime - starscream - bumblebee . . . in that order ^^

but i really love ratchet, ironhide, jazz and prowl - meh, what the hell, i love them all!

optimus prime - starscream - bumblebee . . . in that order ^^

but i really love ratchet, ironhide, jazz and prowl - meh, what the hell, i love them all!
do you mean the movie versions or the g1 versions. i like prowl and jazz is ok but i dont really care for the g1 rachet and ironhide but i loved the movie ironhide

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"