Favorite Type of Kool-Aid?

Brown...

ANYWAY, I can't even fathom what flavors correspond with the triad of red's you have in your poll, I'm guessing one red is strawberry, one's cherry, and one's fruit punch or watermeleon, but the only Kool-Aid I drink is Fruit Punch, so it gets my vote. Being black, I'm expecting to drink grape Kool-Aid. Guess I showed "the man".

Wow. I had the original flavors up, cmill changed them for the masses that only know them by color.

Terry78 and Spoons are avoiding this thread for some reason. :cwink:

In high school I did an article in our paper about the best flavor, the title parodying "The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test."

Grape was king, and in close second was a mixture of all of the flavors we tested.

There are people who've never tried Kool-Aid? You must've been healthy, healthy children! lol.

My favorite is probably Lemonade only because I use it to add lemon flavoring to tea when I make a pitcher of that. If we're just talking straight Kool-Aid flavor though, NOTHING beats fruit punch(which I believe is medium red).

Grape with just a hint of cyanide. ;):up:

I love the Strawberry flavoured 'Kool-Aid' packets. It's usually on occasion that I buy them, but Strawberry's my favourite. However, blue is the best colour for any kind of juice... period.

I just voted medium Red...didn't know there was like three kinds...

I'm not sure how to edit a poll, cmill, can you re-add the flavours in beside the color?

I like mixing them all together. It has the same color you got when you mixed your modeling clay together (a dirty gray color), but tastes like a fruit orgy

Blue...it looks like Romulan Ale :up:

:up::up::up:

I always loved that about Blue. It wouldn't surprise me if cheap Trekkies mixed it with alcohol for a little more "authentic" Ale.

Personally, my favorite is grape, but I drink so much Propel and apple juice now that any caffeine or in this case, the sugar in kool-aid, and I'm bouncing off the walls like a pinball on crack...

GREEN FTW!!!!!!!!!!

...both in my belly and in my hair (when I was in highschool at least)

That would mean he's hoarding it all for himself! :cmad::csad:

There's a lot about Spoons that you don't know yet. Might as well learn them now before the marriage. You wouldn't want any...surprises.

There's a lot about Spoons that you don't know yet. Might as well learn them now before the marriage. You wouldn't want any...surprises.

You worry me Catman. You almost make it sound like there is a surprise. If Pickles doesn't know the man, we're all doomed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"