• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What color Kool Aid is your favorite?

Timstuff

Avenger
Reaction score
Kool Aid is quite possibly the most wonderful beverage ever made by a cigarette company. It's cheap, has vitamins, and comes in a wide variety of colors that all taste kind of like Jell-O without the jell. But that begs the question-- with so many tasty colors to choose from, which is your favorite?

I always wondered why they never make a banana flavored Kool Aid.

There's a green one they used to make, but I haven't seen it in years. I don't like the regular green one, though.

So I'm gonna have to go with red.

Koolaid is nasty.

I've also had clear colored kool-aid which I believe was watermelon....not sure though. I havent had kool-aid in a while not that there's anything wrong with its sugary goodness. "Oh YEAH!!"

If the purple one was on the poll, it'd have my vote. :o

Red for sure, but during the blue raspberry craze of the 90's, blue Kool-Aid was kool indeed.

Lemonade. Haven't had any kool-aid in years, though.

The clear one that's called "water". The others are too sweet and contain too many chemicals.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"