Comics favorite x-men group

DJSCARLET

I think he heard you
Reaction score
over the years the x-men have been split into different groups, some with their own series. so the question is who's your favortie x-group?
10086-x-men_400.jpg

41414-x-men_400.jpg

129725-x-men_400.jpg

97745-x-men_400.jpg

69931-x-men_400.jpg

2914-x-men_400.jpg

1. X-Men blue strike force
2. Astonishing X-Men team
3. X-Men gold strike force

1. Original X-men
2. X-force (Moonstar, Warpath, Siryn, Meltdown, Sunspot)
3. OZT X-men (Cyclops, Phoenix, Wolverine, Storm, Cannonball)

1 - Secondish Gen X-Men (Ororo, Piotr, Kurt, Logan and Kitty)
2 - Second Gen Excalibur (Kurt, Kitty, Rachel, Meggan, Cap Britain, Cerize, Kylun, Feron, Micromax)
3 - Gold Team X-Men (Ororo, Jean, Piotr, Warren, Bobby)
4 - Original X-Treme X-Men (Ororo, Rogue, Sage, Beast, Thunderbird, Bishop)
5 - Uncanny Revolution Team (Gambit, Ororo, Jean, Beast, Cable)

Mutant Massacre/Fall of the Mutants/Australian Outback team

1. X-Men Blue Team (early 90's)
2. X-Statix (Even though their not releated to the core teams and characters)
3. New X-Men
4. Generation X

Wow, thats everyone from X Force, X Men, X Factor, and Excalibur circa 1991. :eek:

Thats gotta be around 30 characters or so, right?

1) X-Men Blue Team (Beast, Cyclops, Gambit, Psylocke, Rogue, Wolverine)
43694-x-men_400.jpg

2) X-Men Gold Team (Archangel, Bishop, Colossus, Iceman, Jean, Storm)
122979-x-men_400.jpg

3)Warren Ellis Excalibur (Captain Britain, Colossus, Meggan, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Wolsbane, Douglock, Wisdom)
4052-43481-1-excalibur-400.jpg

4)X-Men Onslaught (Beast, Bishop, Cannonball, Cyclops, Gambit, Iceman, Jean, Storm, Wolverine)

5)Astonishing X-Men (Beast, Colossus, Cyclops, Emma, Shadowcat, Wolverine)
106701-x-men_400.jpg

Thats my top 5 teams.

The teams around the time of 'X-Cutioner's Song', 'Fatal Attractions', 'Phalanx Covenant' and just after 'Age of Apocalypse' were my favourites.

X Force/New Mutants
PAD 's X Factor
Joe Casey Uncanny X Men
Generation X
Warren Ellis Excalibur

Second Genesis Team from G.S. #1
Astonishing Team
Gold Team from Uncanny #281

I second that Havok. X-Men 70 is my favorite single issue story. It's just great.

I particularly like the Blue/Gold teams as well as the roster around when Kitty, Nightcrawler, and Colossus all returned at one time. I believe Cannonball and Marrow were on the roster, as was Cecilia Reyes and Maggot (who was the only member I hated the rest of the team I loved.)

I particularly like the Blue/Gold teams as well as the roster around when Kitty, Nightcrawler, and Colossus all returned at one time. I believe Cannonball and Marrow were on the roster, as was Cecilia Reyes and Maggot (who was the only member I hated the rest of the team I loved.)
Nope, Marvel forced Kelly/Seagle to drop Cannonball, Cecila Reyes and Maggot when the Excalibur gang returned. The only characters that remained were Storm, Wolverine, Rogue and Marrow. I remember really not liking the team bc of that as they had a much smaller cast spread across 2 books which seemed like a waste to me since they sent so many characters to limbo

Not completely true. They phased Cannonball out of the team gradually to get him back with X-Force.

2914-x-men_400.jpg

:wow: So. Many. ****ty. Characters.

lmao...lets list them

shadowcat
boom boom/boomer/meltdown
lockheed
domino
multiple man
strong guy
shatterstar
feral
wolfsbane
megghan
captain britain
cable
rachel

oh...and rogue

Not completely true. They phased Cannonball out of the team gradually to get him back with X-Force.
No. They werent gradually phasing Cannonball out. He was used throughout the Kelly/Seagle run until the Excalibur return. He was a part of the X-men in X-Men 79. Next month 80 where the Excalibur gang returned and Cannonball was out the door. Kelly had plans for him which included pairing him up with Marrow and giving him a bigger role in the X-men along with Iceman as he was going to further explore the 3 new team members. It was all scrapped when the editors mandated the roster change and both Kelly and Seagle left soon after bc they were being restricted

damn i love pacheco....top 5 x-artist ever....and i miss lobdell too
Ditto. The thing about him though is I havent cared for his other work, but his art in X-men was amazing. I was awed by how damn good it all looked and he kept me buying just to see his interiors. I especially loved his Jean. He truly captured the best of her

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"