World Faavorite X-Men videogame?

Reaction score
I've played X-Men: Children of the Atom, X-Men VS Street Fighter, X-Men: Mutant Academy, X-Men: Mutant Academy 2, X-Men Legends, X-Men Legends: Rise of Apocalypse, X-Men: The Official Game, X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

I also have played the other X-Men related video-game like Marvel VS Capcom, Marvel VS Capcom 2, Marvel: Ultimate Alliance and Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2.

My ultimate favorite X-Men videogame is X-Men Legends. I've finished it like 10 times already. :woot:

All the X-Men games I played outside the great Konami Arcade game are Wolverine games
X-Men Origins is cool, it's my favorite of the Wolverine games

xmen legends, followed by xmen:cota.
the rest were just ok to me.

X-Men Mutant Academy 2 was super fun. No one seemed to really like X-Men Next Dimension but playing VS on it (besides the load times) was a blast.

I have nostalgia tied to the X-Men arcade game, which I'm so glad was released on the PSN.

I think X-Men Legends was better and more fun than Legends 2, but both were phenomenal.

I just want a Legends 3 soooooooo bad.

I think X-Men Legends was better and more fun than Legends 2, but both were phenomenal.

I just want a Legends 3 soooooooo bad.

Yeah me too!

And X-Men Legends is simply the best because there were more cut-scenes, the graphics were better, the story was better, the character roster was flawless and you have Magma roaming around the X-Mansion. :woot:

I liked both X-men Legends.

The X-men arcade game was awesome as well.

IMO is X-men Legends 2

then X-men 2 clone wars.

I played Wolverine's Revenge a lot. Pretty fun game with Mark Hamill as Logan.

Legends or Legends 2, they are both awesome for different reasons and it's difficult to pick a fave. I also play Ultimate Alliance with an X-team :xmen:

Marvel vs Capcom 2 (I only play with X-Men characters) >

But I love Next Dimension & Legends.

Clone Wars & Mutant Apocalypse is very fun as well as the arcade game

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"