Favourite character?

Kevin Roegele

Do you mind if I don't?
Reaction score
Whom was your favourite character in the movie?

I voted for Human Torch. He is my favorite member of the Fantastic Four.
But I like Dr. Doom just as much as Human Torch.:D

Invisible Woman
The Human Torch
The Thing

I also liked Doctor Doom, but there wasn't enough of him in the mask & costume & he didn't have an altered voice which took away from the over all enjoyment of the character. It probably wouldn't have worked well with most of his lines anyways.

The Thing. Because of Chiklis.

Tie between Thing and Doom. But Doom did have that cool menacing voice in the R2 DVD....hmmm

eh still a tie.

Johnny
love.gif

It has to be Michael Chikles' Thing. I mean he just totally embodied the character perfectly.

Godzilla2000 said:
It has to be Michael Chikles' Thing. I mean he just totally embodied the character perfectly.
:up: I agree and also he had really good fight scenes with Doom. :)

The Thing with the Torch a close 2nd

It's hard to pic between Torch and The Thing. I think the The Thing would edge Johnny out because he got the most touching scenes.

I would have to say The Thing, mostly because of Chiklis' performance, but Torch was a very close second, but i didnt dislike any of the character's to be honest, it was just that i cared for some more than others.

this is a really tough question, none of their performances stuck out for me...

and there seem to be no love for alba yet in this thread, was she really that much worse than the main cast?

I thought Alba did a good job, there was only one scene were i questioned her acting skills and that was when she says "Johnny NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!" when Johnny jumps off of the baxter. But anyone knows a big NO always sounds corny in any movie. I really dont have a problem with her acting at all and wish everyone would get off her back.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
I thought Alba did a good job, there was only one scene were i questioned her acting skills and that was when she says "Johnny NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOO!" when Johnny jumps off of the baxter. But anyone knows a big NO always sounds corny in any movie. I really dont have a problem with her acting at all and wish everyone would get off her back.

I second that

AVEITWITHJAMON said:

Indeed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"