ff2 in brit film mag Total Film, new info!

It will be interesting if we are kept in the dark when 100 tv spots containing the entire movie in bits are released

:ff: this is what it says ...

buzz feels loan grufuds pain. hes trying to marry jessica alba. but its just not happening. the crucial difference here, though, is that gruffud is in character on the set of ff2. 'we attempt to get married several times in the movie', sighs gruffudd,. 'the beginning of the movie is the big wedding ceremony. and just as we're about to say i do the whole world collapses and the ss arrives.

ah, yes. the clue is in the title. ff2's new power player is the reason why everyone is hyped that the sequel will out dazzle the origional. 'this move is proberly three times bigger than the first', says tim story. 'theres the big johnny/surfer chase through new york. theres another sequence where dr doom battles the fantastic four in shanghi. and then we've got an incredable sequence that involves the london eye. it's pretty spectacular...'

ive added this new info from the mag

Hi its me again i've got some for info about ss from the mag (didnt have time to put it on yesterday), Loan Gruffudd talks of how ss is not an enemy or a hero and that there is a much bigger problem they must deal with ...

but he dose say how ss will be their main problem in the film, as ss has energy blasts! to name a few, he says how the ff have no idea how to stop him he it to powerful.

He then carrys on talking about doug and how the ss is created using same technology as what was used to make king kong

That's from Total Film? Wow, they've really let their standards slip in regards to spelling and grammar.

... but not far off from how FF 57-60 played out. Doom's was flying around the planet testing out his powers by mutating gorillas in the jungles of Africa and stranding ocean liners on top of rock pinnacles he created in the water.

^^^

Aye. I guess I was just expecting a more traditional battle in Latveria. But I suppose we must crawl with this character before we can walk...and he is just getting back to his home country after all. Unless he's amassed an army and rulership in the last 2 years, he'll pretty much be solo again this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"