Sequels Fight Scenes in Spidey 4

zach1born

Civilian
Reaction score
Theyve already used a lot of places so what else could they do? I think Spidey and whoever should fight at one of MJs plays in a big old theater. I thibk thatd be cool. Any thoughts?

I would like to see a fight at Coney Island.

The Statue of Liberty, On top the Empire state buliding

Daily Bugle roof top like in Marvel Nemisis rise of the imperfects game

Well, I want Lizard and Kraven to be in part 4, so...one fight scene I would love to see is a rooftop battle between Lizard and Kraven at first...Kraven's trying to catch up to Lizard...and then Spidey joins in, where they soon jump around at buildings around the Town Square-area...and another good fight would be at the train central place like in Spider-Man: The Movie Game, where he fights Shocker...but have it where the sun is about to set, Lizard start wreaking havoc, and the fight pursues on to the train station place, where we finally see a glimpse of Kraven, he's leaving a train and walks into the place to watch the fight as it comes to an end...and Lizard escapes, than Spidey, and than Kraven says, "I came to the right place.", that'll just be cool for me, lol.

Fight Scene- Statue of Carnage

Spiderman swings from a helicopter and lands on Liberty Island.Turns around and stares in awe of millions of red and black webbing hanging, covering, and sticking to the Statue of Liberty.

Spiderman
Man thats alot of carnage! Hey the villian Im fighting is Carnage he he.... Another joke.

Possible Locations and the respective villains there:

- Sewers (Lizard and possibly Kraven)
- Daily Bugle Offices (Any villain)
- Central Park (Lizard and/or Kraven)
- Train Station (Any villain)
- Carnival (Mysterio--though, he shouldn't show up in movieverse)
- Bridge, traffic level (Any villain)

Wow, this thread is like noob-ville! lol.

Interesting idea's though, I'd like to see something in the woods, maybe involve Kraven, I think places that reflect the appropriate vilains would work, I want to see a fight in a lift though, really close quarters and tough, like the fight in unleashed, but with super-people, would be awesome, trading blow for blow unable to go anywhere, pete trying to hang on till they hit ground level and he can escape, because the villain is too tough for him to go hand to hand with etc...

How about somewhere in New York City? It's not like they've ever done that yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"