Sequels Who wants more of a Batman Begins relaunch in lieu of Spidey 4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sean61675

Spider-Freak
Reaction score
I just felt the original cast, costumes, feel, etc has played its course after watching 3. I liked it, have seen it 6 times (once in the theater and five times on a crappy bootleg from Japan) but I felt it could have been so much better...darker. I felt like it was a hot rod that just ran out of steam.

I want to see a different costume (same traditional but darker reds and NO raised webbing). I would like to see dark webs that are incorporated into the costume instead of raised. I like all 3 movies but I guess because of the raised webbing and stuff, I never really felt like I was looking at Spidey. I would like to see web shooters (and I am NOT anti-organic). I would like to just see and watch a movie that has more of a classic John Romita feel.

Thoughts?

i wouldnt mind.
maybe make the villians a little more darker.

I just felt the original cast, costumes, feel, etc has played its course after watching 3. I liked it, have seen it 6 times (once in the theater and five times on a crappy bootleg from Japan) but I felt it could have been so much better...darker. I felt like it was a hot rod that just ran out of steam.

I want to see a different costume (same traditional but darker reds and NO raised webbing). I would like to see dark webs that are incorporated into the costume instead of raised. I like all 3 movies but I guess because of the raised webbing and stuff, I never really felt like I was looking at Spidey. I would like to see web shooters (and I am NOT anti-organic). I would like to just see and watch a movie that has more of a classic John Romita feel.

Thoughts?

So regardless of the excellent acting, superb scripts, fantastic special effects, and a clear appreciation for the soul of the characters, you want a reboot because of raised webbing?

I disagree. There shouldn't be a reboot and there is nothing wrong with Spidey's costume. I love the raised webbing.

We already have a thread on this subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"