World BLACK CAT in SpiderMan 4

Orest

Civilian
Reaction score
Hey ppl. What if they had the Black Cat in the newxt four sequels? Wouldnt that be cool. Like say he accidentally cheated on MJ and hooked up with the Black Cat. That would be cool dont you think. Or MJ could like die or something and he hooks up with her. And by now, in the sequels. In spiderMan 3 hes in college and in the comics he should have known her for like years already. Isnt that a big gap in the spider life?

This isn't right place for Spider-man 4 discussion. Go to the Spider-man Sequels forum.
Sorry if I'm too rude.

Man this guy is starting to get anoying.
You keep making useless topics.
Even if it was in the right section there are plenty of topics that discuss this kinda stuff.

Also, there is no need for those huge letters.

Take it easy on the guy...we were all new once.:cwink:

In the meantime man, just use the search engine...it works wonders!!:woot:

Black Cat in four movies? I dont think so. One tops, and thats more than enough. A lot of people dont like her at all, and see her as just boobs in black leather to get the teenage virgins hot. I dont hate her, but the haters have a point. Even if she werent so overly sexualized, she would still need a major overhaul for a movie. She couldnt be a normal woman, one without powers. How could a normal woman be of help to a guy fighting super humans? She'd be more of a hinderance than a help.

lol. DemoGoblin. U got me wrong. I was thinking of adding Black Cat to the SpiderMan 4 movie in like 2011 or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"