Final Destination: 4 - "It's A Trap"

Somebody needs to make a clip of the kills from these movies sat to "Accident's Will Happen" by Elvis Costello.

Crap movie or not, I'm in for the hot redhead. :up:

Three New 'The Final Destination' HD TV Spots

This is seriously like watching a boxing match and I;m loving every second of it. For every move Dimension Films makes with Halloween II, Warner Bros. and New Line cinema are right behind with The Final Destination. As you know, the films are going toe-to-toe on August 28th with a battle of epic R-rated proportions, Death vs Michael Myers. Who wins? You decide. Below you'll find three brand new HD TV Spots for the David Ellis directed sequel that opens with one helluva race car crash.

DON'T FORGET: We opened up a new social group dedicated to discussing the Final Destination films, the best part is we have Producer Craig Perry on board to moderate! He's produced all 4 films including the upcoming The Final Destination and will be posting under the username wretchedmonkey. Craig is here to answer your questions and talk about the film with the BD community. Join the Final Destination Group and start posting! You can discuss the films, add images, and the group shows up in your profile as well.
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/17035

I'm probably one of the only people who like these films but oh well.

24 Hi-Res Images from 'The Final Destination'!

New Line Cinema has provided Bloody Disgusting with a full 24 hi-res images from their forthcoming The Final Destination, which arrives in theaters August 28 in 3-D. The story kicks off when a teenager's premonition of a deadly racecar crash spares his life and those of a few lucky others. But death continues to stalk those who escaped it. It was directed by David R. Ellis, who got behind the camera for Final Destination 2 and Snakes on a Plane for New Line.

DON'T FORGET: We opened up a new social group dedicated to discussing the Final Destination films, the best part is we have Producer Craig Perry on board to moderate! He's produced all 4 films including the upcoming The Final Destination and will be posting under the username wretchedmonkey. Craig is here to answer your questions and talk about the film with the BD community. Join the Final Destination Group and start posting! You can discuss the films, add images, and the group shows up in your profile as well.

Click the image for all 24 hi-res pics:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/17092

dztb7k.jpg

Better poster then the skull one for the US I think.

Too bad the photoshopping of the skulls looks like s--t. Especially the black guy and the two girls.

my mom saw the commercial for the movie on tv last night. She just had this digusted look for the entire 30 second spot. lol

I was laughing the entire time. especially the scene with the girl in the car wash and her head was about to be chopped off. My mom didn't think it was funny though. lol
Pst. she don't get her head cut off. she gets saved.
You should have told her lighten up.:o

aww that sucks. I wanted to see blood and brains everywhere!
From what I hear she dies in a different way. But I hear someone gets smeared by a flying tire and is just smushed on the pavement. There is a pic of it, but i can't post it.

Who's playing her?

Shantel Van Santen, I think. She hasnt really done anything, but she's going to be on the new season of One Tree Hill.

i'll probably watch it out of boredom some afternoon, but I am all for the original idea of injecting new blood into this 'great' concept...

I mean, will we even get a little more insight into why one of the random kids always gets these 'warnings' before the incident happens (i know for plots sake, but it has been one of the consistant themes in all the movies, could we at least get some meaning as to how its happening).

Seriously, ANYTHING would help me stay interested.

The whole Final Destination franchise is based on satirizing the whole horror movie death thing. You think something is gonna happen, then it don't. Or they switch it up and have someone else die and then the next person in line gets it right after them, etc.

The first was clever, it tricked the hell out of me, the second got lucky, the third I saw coming, and this, My God, we all know he will be dreaming it.

How can there be FOUR Final Destinations? Hopefully with the "the" in the title it will be the last.

And they basically spoiled how the black guy dies.

Why are people responding towards this drivel? I really lliked how 3 ended but now the deaths look stupid as hell. A car wash, a thing flying out of a lawn moor? A freaking tire killing someone?

Wow, this looks awful on every level. A race track? My god...the acting's even worse than before, lame kills, and the CGI...ugh.

"Deja Vu is like - " hits by a bus

Wow! I think we've seen that before.

I've still got zero expectations for it, but I've got two reasons to see this film. Just like I did with MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3-D:

1) The character deaths.

2) The 3D factor.

Why are people responding towards this drivel? I really lliked how 3 ended but now the deaths look stupid as hell. A car wash, a thing flying out of a lawn moor? A freaking tire killing someone?

"Deja Vu is like - " hits by a bus

Wow! I think we've seen that before.
Yeah, I thought the same thing. When I first saw the trailer, my reaction was pretty much :dry:
I've still got zero expectations for it, but I've got two reasons to see this film. Just like I did with MY BLOODY VALENTINE 3-D:

1) The character deaths.

2) The 3D factor.

Same here actually. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"