Finally a new episode tonight! UNSAFE!

Brilliant episode, When Alicia cried in Clarks arms in the last scene, I cried too :(

I loved it.

Not the best ever, but definitely one of the top eps this season.

I thought of something MR plays hockey and has been teasing Tom that he doesn't skate. He was saying something about Tom promising to learn for four years on the Family channel special it was obviously something between them so I wonder if it was a coincidence. Regardless I just thought that scene was cute knowing he can't skate at all.

is it just me or was the rink kinda out of place :confused:

was the last place i thought i'd see clark :p

Lara said:
I thought of something MR plays hockey and has been teasing Tom that he doesn't skate. He was saying something about Tom promising to learn for four years on the Family channel special it was obviously something between them so I wonder if it was a coincidence. Regardless I just thought that scene was cute knowing he can't skate at all.

I thought of that too when I was watching that scene, it was a really cute scene.

Pretty funny too, I mean: Superman on skates... LOL!

Who'd a thunk he'd be so bad at it? ;)

I think he was playing it up some, I mean. Once he got past that first part with Alicia showing how to bend his knees some he was doing OK.

I think maybe MR had been showing Tom how to skate, or maybe they were joking in the ABC special.

I just watched it for the first time earlier.

Not that good, it was nice to see her again and she looked sexy etc... but if I want to look at sexy ladies I'll just surf the net for some. This episode didn't even feel like a damn Superman tv series... it was ok but nothing special at all. I hope next week's episode is much better.

2/5

that song when they're at the motel is sweeeeeeeet.... funny little feeling by rock n roll soldiers

triplet said:
I thought of that too when I was watching that scene, it was a really cute scene.

Pretty funny too, I mean: Superman on skates... LOL!

Who'd a thunk he'd be so bad at it? ;)

I think he was playing it up some, I mean. Once he got past that first part with Alicia showing how to bend his knees some he was doing OK.

I think maybe MR had been showing Tom how to skate, or maybe they were joking in the ABC special.
Although they didn't show their legs alot I'm not sure they were on skates the whole time. But he did fall really well. I just don't want him to start playing hockey and mess up his smile. I would have to hurt somebody :) Stick to golf Tom! :p

Tom's skating was "TV" bad, but that's not the same as not being able to skate. If you really can't skate you just fall on your butt every few seconds.

He may not be the next Elvis Stojko but Tom can definitely skate. Skating's really dangerous if you fall badly, so I doubt they'd risk it if he were a complete novice; broken wrists aren't good when you're playing Superman.

In my eyes all this episode did is re-instate what we already knew.
Clark is getting horny. But at least he had the decency to get married before doing anything so i don't understand what his parents were freaking out about. Would they want him to have sex outside of wed-lock?
But wait... he didn't do anything!
What are these people, amish?
Not to insult the amish or anything...

Other then that Lana's character just took a huge step back in my eyes. Finally she was getting some back bone and now she was ready to bang her boyfriend just so she wouldn't lose him? *sigh*

Lex is helping his dad. Why am I not surprised? At this point though I really don't care since I do want to know what Lionel is up to.

But I admit the episode had it's moments. Just that... it's getting kinda crowded, don't you think so? We got 3 plots going on all at the same time. Feels a bit convoluted.

jas01724 said:
I doubt they'd risk it if he were a complete novice; broken wrists aren't good when you're playing Superman.

:eek:

LadyVader said:
In my eyes all this episode did is re-instate what we already knew.
Clark is getting horny. But at least he had the decency to get married before doing anything so i don't understand what his parents were freaking out about. Would they want him to have sex outside of wed-lock?
But wait... he didn't do anything!
What are these people, amish?
Not to insult the amish or anything....

ROFL!

Thanks for a morning smile. :)

^ditto. :)
and one more thing...
Clark, let's take a step back and you know, analyze Alicia's behaviour, shall we?
Showing up at your house unanounced - crazy
Asking you to go to California, for real - crazy
Putting red kryptonite on you - insane
Marrying you - that **** is whack

At the end Clark is like : "Being with her makes me feel normal"
Ever stop to think maybe that's because she's a psycho? :D

LadyVader said:
and one more thing...
Clark, let's take a step back and you know, analyze Alicia's behaviour, shall we?

And THAT'S exactly why Martha was mad at Clark!

LadyVader said:
and one more thing...

Ahh. . . Red K Clark. . .he's awesome!!

redeye.jpg

It's funny how people say that Martha shouldnt be mad at Clark because he wasnt himself and was on Red K. Obviously most of them arent old enough to drink or never came home ****-faced from a night out and got chewed out by their parents. The "I wasnt myself" defense doesnt cut it... Granted in Clark's case he was "drugged" in a sense, but he didnt heed Martha and Jonathan's earlier advice about staying away from the nut job. I think Martha was more mad about that then she was about the whole marriage thing

The Incredible Hulk said:
It's funny how people say that Martha shouldnt be mad at Clark because he wasnt himself and was on Red K. Obviously most of them arent old enough to drink or never came home ****-faced from a night out and got chewed out by their parents. The "I wasnt myself" defense doesnt cut it... Granted in Clark's case he was "drugged" in a sense, but he didnt heed Martha and Jonathan's earlier advice about staying away from the nut job. I think Martha was more mad about that then she was about the whole marriage thing

Well, you are right about the ****-faced deal, in my case anyway (not that I haven't done stupid stuff in my life) :) but when Martha got really pissed she didn't say anything about Alicia, she said "Marriage is sacred".

I think it's been pretty well establshed that what comes out on Red K was already in Clark. His parents have been trying to set a good example of marriage maybe she's worried that deep down he doesn't take it seriously.

Lara said:
I think it's been pretty well establshed that what comes out on Red K was already in Clark. His parents have been trying to set a good example of marriage maybe she's worried that deep down he doesn't take it seriously.

Yeah, I completely understood why Martha was mad but being a parent I prolly woulda been too, had I been in her shoes.

The thing is Martha is well aware that he does have some control over himself when he's on Red-K, I mean he destroyed the ring rather than kill Jonathan in Pheonix. Jonathan, no doubt, woulda told her about that.

I think he loses a lof of his impulse control when he's on red-k and he doesn't really consider the consequences of his actions, but he's shown that he has at least some control when pushed while on red-k.

Alicia just didn't push him. She was the enabler in the situation. She coulda stepped back and said "Hey, getting married is maybe a little too much..." but she didn't. She wanted it and didn't question why he was asking her to get hitched in the first place.

Martha musta known that, at some point prior to going to Vegas, Alicia could have stopped him and chose not to.

Martha's probably glad Alicia got a reality check and removed the necklace when she did or Clark may have never come back.

Lara said:
But what a way to go! ;) Anyway I still think that article is a joke.

I think it's stupid.

I mean in the comics, doesn't Lois have sex with Clark and live?

Does this all stem from that one speech in Clerks where the guys are talking about only Wonder Woman being able to have sex with Superman? Or was the topic popular before that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"