• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Finally Found a Wii

Yeah, now...but when it first came out it was free.

Wii browser without a keyboard = teh suck

I bet it takes forever to type with that thing...

There are things I loved on the Wii...but it just irked me that the game that I still love playing the most on it was...Wii Sports. The frikkin game that came with the system. C'mon...that's BS in my book. So I'll wait til it gets some better games that aren't so gimmicky...besides...I got my full $250 back for it and I've had it since Christmas...so I didn't lose anything.

It is not that bad to type on really. just got to get used to how it works. I typed this on the wii. Once you get used to it it's not to bad. Still wouldn't want to write a novel on it though.

Wow three pages. Never thought this would go on this long.

There are things I loved on the Wii...but it just irked me that the game that I still love playing the most on it was...Wii Sports. The frikkin game that came with the system. C'mon...that's BS in my book. So I'll wait til it gets some better games that aren't so gimmicky...besides...I got my full $250 back for it and I've had it since Christmas...so I didn't lose anything.

Wow, you didn't even like Twilight Princess?! :wow:

ive had super nintendo and gamecube..never ever cared for the zelda franchise. (mario for me:)

No wonder, the best Zelda games were definitely for N64 :up:

Zelda is fun, but Mario is even better I think. I don't know something about just playing the game and being able to turn it off and on and not having to have a couple hours each time is nice.

360 and PS3 are for those hardcore mother****ers that take days trying to finish a game, get all into it. The Wii currently is a party machine. You have a little shindig at your crib, you bust out the Wii and get a few tipsy friends together playing that thing, you've got a night. when you have four grown ass men going crazy and getting pissed because you beat them at Mario Party, you know you've got a winner.

I should have bought a Wii right when it came out. I am still rocking the PS2, Genesis, NES, and Sega

I had a 360 for about two weeks.....then the red ring of death. Now it's just a 10 pound paper weight.

I'm begging my girlfriend to let me get a Wii. It's not that I have to ask her permission but I know she'll get me heck about spending the money.

Right now, though, I'm rocking the ps2 and the gamecube. :up:

360)mass effect,lost oddessey,HAlO 3,too human. come on. its cool to have your wii. but 360 has the games im looking forward the most.

There are games I'm looking forward to on 360, there's just more games I'm looking forward to on Wii, especially since GTA and Splinter Cell have been pushed back to next year. To each their own, I'm happy to have both. Wii for the big N franchises, 360 for the more "hardcore" games. I actually own a lot more games for my 360 than Wii, about 10-12 360 games vs. only 4 Wii games and one came with the system the other was at a reduced price (RE4)

I had a 360 for about two weeks.....then the red ring of death. Now it's just a 10 pound paper weight.

I'm begging my girlfriend to let me get a Wii. It's not that I have to ask her permission but I know she'll get me heck about spending the money.

Right now, though, I'm rocking the ps2 and the gamecube. :up:

Damn, only 2 weeks, I didn't get the red ring of death until about a year later buying it. Didn't you call to get it replaced, Microsoft takes care of everything. I don't know why you wouldn't, the thing costs $300-$400, I was on the phone that night working on getting it replaced/fixed.

Probably for the fact that I got it off eBay.

Yes, I know. I'm a complete idiot. But oh well....

Ya know, I still enjoy the hell out of my PS2 when I can find time to play it. I don't feel like I'm missing a damn thing by having not gotten one of these new generation consoles.

jag

I'm actually playing Metriod Prime 2 on my gamecube and loving every second of it.

The only thing that is ever improved upon is the graphics and sounds. Gameplay hasn't really changed except for being more complicated. We do NOT need to use every damn button on the controller, man. Cut that **** out.

I mostly only play PS2 games on my PS3.
When Resident Evil 5 comes out, then we'll start to see some pay off on that investment.

^Don't forget that Blu-Ray is going to be huge.....

:dry: I'm sorry, that's not funny.

Congrats on getting a Wii. I haven't been playing it much since there haven't been many games worth getting. However, that will change soon enough. Metroid Prime 3 is coming out at the end of the month; Super Mario Galaxy comes out in Nov and Super Smash Bros. Brawl in Dec. There will be good games to play soon enough (sorry naysayers).

I want Ultimate Aliance even though I here Thor gets treated like crap. I swear he gets no respect. Though it is good that at least a decent director is attached to his movie.

I'm looking forward to Hooked and Mario Kart also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"