finally got my portfolio finished

the_ultimate_evil

CURSE YOU GIN MONKEY.
Reaction score
after a crap load of redesigns and web host searching i finally got my online portfolio online

www.deanirvine.com

now just to do the easy part and get a job in photography:whatever::hehe:

you got some amazing photos on your site.

How do you go about in getting a job in photography? I've emailed some people questions, but I never got replies.

All your texture maps are Awesome and I love your Ghostbuster DVD design.

Your art is awesome, your site is awesome, I guess that means you are awesome. Congrats.

you got some amazing photos on your site.

How do you go about in getting a job in photography? I've emailed some people questions, but I never got replies.

cheers mate, honestly if i knew i would be working in the field, i've applied to studios and been told i need freelance experience, i've applied for freelance jobs and been asked what studio experience i have:whatever:

All your texture maps are Awesome and I love your Ghostbuster DVD design.

cheers, sadly that cover has brought me more pain then joy. i did the logo as a separate piece and i'm still finding it all over the net on other sites, i know i can't really lay any claim to the no ghost logo but its still a kick in the gut

Your art is awesome, your site is awesome, I guess that means you are awesome. Congrats.

cheers mate, i like the thinking:woot:

I know your name now. :o
Your DVD covers are fantastic!:D

thanks man, i've a childs play box set in the works but picking which ones are a hassle

i'm just glad i got it up and it's working for others

I can't seem to open the other pages. Are the links ok?

Site works fine for me :)

All your stuff is looking great love the GB cover

can you elaborate :huh:
I can get into your contents page, and view your photography. I can also change the photos by clicking on the links to the left. I can the 'About the artist', 'Contact Details' and 'Links' that open up, but I can't open the pages for the others.

I can get into your contents page, and view your photography. I can also change the photos by clicking on the links to the left. I can the 'About the artist', 'Contact Details' and 'Links' that open up, but I can't open the pages for the others.

when you click on the buttons at the top it opens a sub menu to the right for each section

photography has about 5 sections, the rest around 2

eg illustration-----pencil work or inks and colour click on them to see the images

are you using a pc or mac

Are you selling any of your prints and can you deliver them in Europe?

Are you selling any of your prints and can you deliver them in Europe?

i'm looking into prints and i mention it in the about me section though it would depend on which image as i can't sell any of my wwe images or ones using a model

No I was thinking about your outdor photos. There is one I like enough to hang it up. I will send you a PM and maybe we can discuss it.

after a crap load of redesigns and web host searching i finally got my online portfolio online

www.deanirvine.com

now just to do the easy part and get a job in photography:whatever::hehe:
Nice work man. I do have ONE thing to say:

When you've got sketchs of trademarked characters (like Stitch, for example), you GOTTA, GOTTA include the copyright info ("character design property of Disney" would even suffice).

I'm a proffesional animator/illustrator and went through crap for the same thing.

Don't keep it to yourself, pass it on.

Great work, btw.

when you click on the buttons at the top it opens a sub menu to the right for each section

photography has about 5 sections, the rest around 2

eg illustration-----pencil work or inks and colour click on them to see the images

are you using a pc or mac
I feel a bit silly. I see them now.

Nice work man. I do have ONE thing to say:

When you've got sketchs of trademarked characters (like Stitch, for example), you GOTTA, GOTTA include the copyright info ("character design property of Disney" would even suffice).

I'm a proffesional animator/illustrator and went through crap for the same thing.

Don't keep it to yourself, pass it on.

Great work, btw.

thanks man i means a lot coming from someone who has made it in the business. yeah i thought about that for a long long time, and asked a few people i know from the comic industry, and inculded a disclaimer at the bottom of the page

contents_13.jpg

you don't think that's enough:huh: or should i have it below each individual image

I feel a bit silly. I see them now.

actually it was something about the layout i was worried about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"