Fire Emblem Fates

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by zenith16, Jan 14, 2015.

1. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

Two articles from the same place today

[​IMG] Fire Emblem Fates Gets A Bunch Of New Battle Footage. January 27, 2016 . 8:00am

Nintendo recently opened up the official website for Fire Emblem Fates, and with it came a sizable amount of new gameplay footage showcasing various features from the upcoming title.

also with

[​IMG] Fire Emblem Fates DLC Schedule Released. January 27, 2016 . 10:30am

You can now check the release dates

and rewards offered for all 11 of Fire Emblem Fates’ maps.

source: Siliconera

2. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]
    Watch The Opening From Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. January 28, 2016 . 8:00am

GameXplain has posted more footage from Fire Emblem Fates,
    and this time we get a look at the English opening and title screen from the Conquest version of the game.
    source: Gematsu

3. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]

Fire Emblem Fates Commercial Highlights The Choice Between The Two Kingdoms. January 29, 2016 . 7:30am

The video briefly touches on the decision in which the player must choose whether they will side with the kingdom of Hoshido or Nohr.

4. Sithborg

Sithborg Oooh, plot twist!

I am eager to get it, though. Playing through Awakening again, I really like the tweaks to the combat they've made from what I can see.

5. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]

Fire Emblem Fates Trailer Highlights Downloadable Content. February 4, 2016 . 8:30am

The latest trailer for Fire Emblem Fates gives us a glimpse into the game’s downloadable content from Revelations and Map Pack 1.
    source:Siliconera

6. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]
    Fire Emblem Fates Reveals The Details Behind The Removal Of Touching Minigame. February 5, 2016 . 7:30am

While the touching interaction with the stylus has been removed,
    the Live2D interactions and dialogue remain intact, as well as the ability to increase the support rank.

#131 zenith16, Feb 5, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2016
  7. LibidoLoca

LibidoLoca Sensually Delicious

That kind of mechanic works for virtual pet games like Pokémon or Nintendog. It's downright creepy in a game like Fire Emblem.

8. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

well I'm puthing up with a spoiler warning . you watch this it's at your own risk if your pk with this as long as it doesn't the entire story for ya an end scene it's all good.

[​IMG]

New Fire Emblem Fates Footage Shows Off 30 Minutes Of The Revelation DLC. February 8, 2016 . 7:30am

The latest footage from the game focuses on how the story unfolds within the Revelation DLC.

9. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]
    Fire Emblem Fates Footage Shows Off Lucina’s amiibo Battle. February 9, 2016 . 8:00am

A recent video from GameXplain shows what happens when they challenge the Lucina amiibo to a fight.

10. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]

Fire Emblem Fate’s Face Touching Still Exists, But For A Different Feature. February 10, 2016 . 8:00am

We previously reported that the feature had been removed,
    but the dialogue and the ability to increase the support rank between characters remained intact. However, the face-touching feature still exists in the western version, albeit as part of a different feature.

11. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

12. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]

Meet Corrin’s Child In The Latest Fire Emblem Fates Footage. February 11, 2016 . 9:30am

The latest video from GameXplain gives us a look at the marriage and bonding aspects of the game, as well as meeting Corrin’s child.

13. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

14. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]
    Preparing For Battles With Nohr In Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. February 12, 2016 . 1:30pm

You don’t get much downtime in Fire Emblem Fates’ Conquest storyline, so every roster decision , expenditure, and tactical move counts.

15. SpideyVille

SpideyVille Walking out the Desert

This might sound like a dumb question, but would it be worth it to get all three games?

I'm thinking of getting the physical version of Conquest this week from Best Buy for $40 ($32 GCU), along with the digital versions of Birthright for $20, and Revelations for $15. That's a total of $67, but I also have about $15 in certificates there, so it would bring it down to $52+ tax, which I don't think is too bad for 3 3DS games, but is there enough difference between the games to warrant this? Or would I just be better off getting one game?

16. Tron Bonne

Tron Bonne All Ass, No Sass

Apparently, the games start out similar but get pretty different about half way through. A lot of it is just going to depend on how much you enjoy the first version you buy.

17. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]

Making Yourself At Home With Hoshido In Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright. February 15, 2016 . 1:30pm

Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright is about easing your way into the story, making friends with your birth family,
    and patiently learning about every character.

18. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

Two articles for tonight

[​IMG]

Corrin Battles Marth In The Newest Fire Emblem Fates Footage. February 17, 2016 . 8:00am

GameXplain has shared more amiibo battle footage from Fire Emblem Fates and, this time, they challenge Marth to a fight.
    Also with

[​IMG]
    Getting Invested In Fire Emblem Fates’ Supports And Relationships. February 17, 2016 . 1:30pm

Depending on the route you take, you can enjoy seeing all of your allies make friends and fall in love in Fire Emblem Fates.

19. Matt Mortem

Matt Mortem Karloff is King

I'm getting pretty sick of nerd rage over the localization of this game. A guy on twitter was enraged that this doesn't have the Japanese audio and plans to boycott all Nintendo products. I told him to import the game if it's that important. He said he doesn't speak Japanese so why would he do that. Then there's all the fervor over removing the petting stuff. These guys don't understand that the point of localization is to make the product more suitable for regional tastes. It's ****ing crazy.

20. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

Hmm maybe the should release two versions. one where it wasn't as edited for the location(to shutt hem fools up) and the other that more presentable for the location.

But I'm sure that cause some other problem if if the unedited version had a Rated M title so those weirdo that wanted un edited will have what they want. and other's that don't care for the stuff japan got should have no reason touch the unedited version regardless.

but like said in red ... so I'll just drop it. I don't want to get caught into that, I've been avoiding that stuff as it is any way.

ok I got two articles here from the same place .

[​IMG]

Learn More About The Two Opposing Families In Fire Emblem Fates. February 18, 2016 . 8:00am

Nintendo of America recently shared a couple of new images for Fire Emblem Fates,
    featuring the members of Hoshido and Nohr, the opposing families in the game.

Also with

[​IMG]
    North American Nintendo Badge Arcade Offering Fire Emblem Fates Badges. February 18, 2016 . 10:30am
    Fire Emblem Fates character portrait badges have been added to the Nintendo Badge Arcade.
    Visitors also receive one free play today

21. Matt Mortem

Matt Mortem Karloff is King

I won't lie fellas. This special edition Fire Emblem pack is pretty amazing.

22. SpideyVille

I'm a bit upset because the Best Buy sale of Buying one game and getting the other digitally for half off apparently ended today. They also ended of the deal for $5 off Revelations when you pre-order with the other games.

Now the only option is to get both physically for full price . I should've jumped on it last night but I was waiting to for all of my certificates to come through. I still have $10 that I need to use by next week, but $51+tax was a lot better than $72+ tax for all three.

23. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

[​IMG]
    A Fire Emblem Fates My Castle Walkthrough. February 19, 2016 . 1:30pm

A lot of time and effort will go into making your castle your own in Fire Emblem Fates.
    Especially if you want to be prepared for impromptu sieges!

#148 zenith16, Feb 20, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  24. SpideyVille

So I was able to get the BB deal in store today. Got all three games (Conquest Physical, Birthright and Revelations digital) for just $72 after taxes. Not bad considering I looked at how the mission structure is for the three and it seems meaty enough.

I was a little bummed to see I could only activate my download code for Birthright after playing the first 6 chapters of Conquest, but after reading up on it, it seems to make sense. Basically all of the games are the same up until that point. But I like how they give you a point in the game where the stories separate. I actually wouldn't mind seeing that in a Pokemon game next time. More incentive to buy both, although I guess that would defeat the purpose of trading with friends.

25. zenith16

zenith16 Registered

Two articles

[​IMG]

Fire Emblem Fates Has Already Sold Over 300,000 Copies In North America. February 24, 2016 . 7:45am

Nintendo announced this morning that Fire Emblem Fates has already topped 300,000 units sold during its launch weekend,
    making it the fastest-selling Fire Emblem game in the United States.

also with

[​IMG] Doing It All In Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation. February 24, 2016 . 1:30pm

Fire Emblem Fates: Revelation is all about living the dream and doing absolutely everything you want with the heroes
    and heroines from Hoshido and Nohr.

#150 zenith16, Feb 25, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2016