Fire Emblem Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenith16

Avenger
Reaction score
ok so this one confused the heck out of me with where to put this it's still under the Nintendo brand but it's for smart phones so the latter would or should put it in the multi plat area but Nintendo has branched out into mobile. so i was struggling abit. if it should stay in the mobile area.

If I'm wrong for leaving it here. I'm sure others will tell me and I'll ask the Mods to move it to the appropriate place.

Smartphone
[FONT=&quot]Fire Emblem Heroes announced for smartphones[/FONT]

Published 6 hours ago. 146 comments.

Due out February 2 on Google Play.

Fire-Emblem-Heroes-Ann.jpg

Nintendo has announced Fire Emblem Heroes for smartphones. It will launch as a free download with optional in-app purchases on February 2 on Google Play, and soon on iPhone and iPad. Google Play pre-registration begins on January 19.

In the game, you’ll wage strategic battles and level up Heroes from throughout the Fire Emblem series.

You’ll assume the role of a summoner and call upon Heroes from throughout the Fire Emblem series to assemble your dream army.
Maps are designed to fit your smartphone screen. Drag an ally to the enemy unit to attack or use traditional Fire Emblem controls. Maps require you to take advantage of terrain and plan carefully to achieve victory.

The iconic weapon triangle system returns, and you should plan your strategy around enemy attributes to ensure success. Characters in Fire Emblem Heroes are depicted in brand-new art, hand drawn by a variety of artists, and brought to life with newly recorded voices.

Alongside the main quest, other modes in the game like the “Training Tower” let you to level up your Heroes. As Heroes gain experience, players can use rewards they’ve earned to acquire new skills, level up Heroes, and increase ratings.

Nintendo has opened a website where users can vote for their favorite hero or heroine to be featured in Fire Emblem Heroes for an in-game event.

Here is the full press release summary from Nintendo:
Nintendo launches its next adventure when Fire Emblem Heroes arrives soon on mobile. For detailed information about release timings by platform, please check https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/.

Fire Emblem Heroes is an original strategy RPG about two warring kingdoms in a bitter clash. As a summoner, players build their army by calling upon popular Fire Emblem heroes from worlds that span the breadth of the series. Players will wage tactical battles streamlined for on-the-go play and level up a mix of new combatants and legendary heroes. Some familiar hero characters will become allies, while others will become enemy generals. Players can enjoy the full majesty of tactical role playing on bite-sized maps designed to fit nicely on a smartphone screen, even when playing in short bursts. Players lead their armies with easy touch-and-drag controls, including the ability to attack by simply swiping an ally hero over an enemy. If they manage to defeat every enemy on a given map, victory will be theirs. The heroes are depicted in new art hand-drawn by a variety of illustrators, and their voices have been newly recorded. Beyond the main story mode, players can engage in other modes to strengthen their army or to compete against others. Free and timely updates will add new characters and content for additional hours of gameplay as well. Fire Emblem Heroes will be available as a free download with optional in-app purchases available. Visit the Fire Emblem Heroes website for details about pre-registration.

To prepare for the launch of Fire Emblem Heroes, today Nintendo kicks off the Fire Emblem Heroes: Choose Your Legends event. Fans can visit https://events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/vote to browse through characters from the Fire Emblem franchise and select the ones they’d like to see make an appearance in Fire Emblem Heroes. The global community’s top-ranked hero and heroine will then be featured in Fire Emblem Heroes as Choose Your Legends event characters. Nintendo Account holders will receive a Platinum point bonus for voting.
Watch the opening movie, trailer, and full presentation of the game below. View the first set of screenshots and artwork at the gallery.
Opening Movie

[YT]wOh9Q2UE8eI[/YT]
Trailer

[YT]AWOcLSD_D1I[/YT]
Presentation

[YT]Eq1Xzycyp2E[/YT]

visit gallery »

Read More

Smartphone, Clips, Fire Emblem Heroes, Game Announce, Gameplay, Nintendo, Screenshots, Trailers

source: Gematsu

Ahh, microtransactions. The fleecing of Japan begins.

I mean, I feel like information like this should probably go into the Nintendo mobile thread. There's very few mobile game players here, among an already small group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"