• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First three people to respond to this get a free superhero caricature

spider_rob

Civilian
Reaction score
Please post a pic or PM me a pic to draw from. Also, let me know which superhero you want to be drawn as.

hey sup

I wanna be drawn as Spider-Man.

tumblr_lpl3cnNqEM1qaj2n1o1_500.jpg

Well I suppose this could be fun before true blood starts. :up:

okay, so aesop, mr wooden, and webbed will since they all responded with pics. i'll try to have them within the week.

I'm a moderator. I want one. You should make an exception to the rules. Because I'm a moderator. I moderate this forum.

And I'm awesome.

Don't worry, if this goes well I'll probably be doing it again.

Aesop, I believe that if you and I were in the same room, I'd have a hard time taking my eyes off you.

I believe if you weren't so wooden, or an alligator, or looked like Paul Dano, I'd be flattered.

I believe if you weren't so wooden, or an alligator, or looked like Paul Dano, I'd be flattered.

Your eyes frighten me. You look like the kind of man who'd do anything...or who's stared into 4chan for too long and lost his faith in the world and its people.

Been there a few times out of curiosity.

Thanks for going on with the charicature, OP.

alligchar001s.jpg

WEbbed Will's should be up tommoro. Probably gonna limit spider-man to one per three peeps for now on. :)

Hey Rob, could you please color in the picture? It'd be so much better with color! :up:

Duuuude those are awesome, if you have the time I'd love one. :up:

magique.jpg

gambit or batman, whichever isn't too much of a hassle.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"