If you lead a double-life as a superhero,who would you most want to be ?

WaterEagle

Civilian
Reaction score
If you could lead a double-life as a superhero, who would you presently (seriously or humorously) prefer to be and please say why, as in what you'd most like doing and / or getting up to as that superhero.

Superman .

He has it all and can do it effortlessly. I wouldn't lead a life as clark kent on the other hand . Life as clark is a miserable existence. I'd be a little more there and be involved with entertaining people and trying to make some money.

Spider-Man. My. Favorite. Superhero.

with great power comes great ass kicking!

until you have to reload the web shooters

until you have to reload the web shooters

not unless you're the movie version and your webbing is organic. I would go for organic. It's just easier that way.

If that one guys superpower from Mystery Men can be simply farting I would take that power & combine it with all of Superman's abilities & I would be the Super Farter

If that one guys superpower from Mystery Men can be simply farting I would take that power & combine it with all of Superman's abilities & I would be the Super Farter

200702122217450545274001171336665.jpg

Spider-Man. :spidey:

Swinging through New York City, eating lunch on top of a skyscraper. It can't get any better.

flash or thor...

all other options are very limiting...

actually hercules wouldn't be that bad, he's got all the powers and no real responsibilities...

Iron Man, or Dr. Strange. I like magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"