Five-Minute Punisher 2

Now I'm going to shamelessly imitate Zev.
---
Nameless Ho: Oh Billy, you are so manly yet pretty in completely non-gay way. Ride me, Billy. Ride me like Seabiscuit.

Punisher: I've killed every other criminal in this building but I'm going to let you live for no good reason.

Window: Smash! Cut times 1000!

Billy/Jigsaw: Look what you did to my face! Now I'll never get to ride hoes again!

Motive: Established!

WhatsHisFace said:
Ahahaha, I thought that was hilarious. Especially the "That makes seven!" part! :D

I really like The Punisher but poking fun at anything is alright.

That's the spirit!

Crowley9 said:
Now I'm going to shamelessly imitate Zev.
---
Nameless Ho: Oh Billy, you are so manly yet pretty in completely non-gay way. Ride me, Billy. Ride me like Seabiscuit.

Punisher: I've killed every other criminal in this building but I'm going to let you live for no good reason.

Window: Smash! Cut times 1000!

Billy/Jigsaw: Look what you did to my face! Now I'll never get to ride hoes again!

Motive: Established!

Good work. You can join my personality cult. :D

MORE. We need more. I suck at this.

--------------------------------------------------

Jigsaw: My name's Billy Ruso. I ride women like Seabiscuit. I'm hot and masculine in a completely heterosexual way. I killed some dudes, so now I'm all gangster. No one can touch my beautiful face.

Punisher: Die scum!

M4: BLAM BLAM BLAM

Criminals: Argh!

Jigsaw: What is this!? The Punisher!? Even he's not dumb enough to touch my beautiful face!

Punisher: OK Russo, instead of putting a bullet in your face, I shall throw you through a window barely 12 feet from the ground!

Jigsaw: NOOOOOOOOOO

Meanwhile, down on the street...

Belligerent Driver: I refuse to pay this parking ticket!

Officer: Sir, you have to pay

Belligerent Driver: I'll pay when it starts raining men!

Jigsaw: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Russo falls on car

Car: KRASSHHH

Belligerent Driver: ... I'll go get my cheque book

Later at the hospital....

Russo is covered in bandages

Jigsaw: I want a mirror

Doctor: but...

Jigsaw: A MIRROR!!!!!

Jigsaw: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! My beautiful face! Now I can't ever ride women like Seabiscuit again! I'll also never have plastic surgery because of my rage against the Punisher, even though I'm rich and can easily afford all the hookers and plastic surgery I want!

Motive Established. Now 90 minutes of stuff getting blown up.

That was weak. I know

The last part was the only thing that was funny because of the whole "That makes seven!" I found that so true.

i'm not saying poking fun isn't all right, ****, look at my sig. but that just wasn't funny.

I hope you guys get a decent budget to make an ID WBF.

Hi

That was your weakest one. I s******ed a couple of times but...meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"