Flashbacks, or straight forward storytelling?

I'm almost 99% certain they'd go the flashback way. First because it worked so well in Begins and also to differentiate it from the Donner film.

Yeah there's no way they'll go for a straightforward narrative for this.

My guess for structure:
Krypton-Smallville-Alaska-Smallville-Alaska-Smallville-Alaska-Smallville-Metropolis!

I'm almost 99% certain they'd go the flashback way. First because it worked so well in Begins and also to differentiate it from the Donner film.

I still hope those flashbacks are done in a more subtle way in MOS. But we'll find out.

I still hope those flashbacks are done in a more subtle way in MOS. But we'll find out.

But then people will get confused about the sequence of events? Seriously, I don't how many times casual acquaintances have told me they were confused by the use of flashbacks in good movies. I don't know if you can make flashbacks more subtle than in Begins without the fear of confusing the general audience.

My Guess for Structure:
Krypton-Alaska-Smallville-Alaska-Smallville-Alaska-Fortress-Krypton-Metropolis-Smallville-BlackZero-Metropolis

But then people will get confused about the sequence of events? Seriously, I don't how many times casual acquaintances have told me they were confused by the use of flashbacks in good movies. I don't know if you can make flashbacks more subtle than in Begins without the fear of confusing the general audience.

My Guess for Structure:
Krypton-Alaska-Smallville-Alaska-Smallville-Alaska-Fortress-Krypton-Metropolis-Smallville-BlackZero-Metropolis

I'm dizzier.

yeah just make a damn good movie, trying to explain flashbacks on a forum is confusing and aggravating...forget that mess

After seeing the latest trailer I don't think a straight forward approach is out of the question. At least that is my hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"