New Fan Film

PunisherFC

Civilian
Reaction score
hey guys,
I have been thinking about, filming my own Short Batman Fan Film. I made this thread, cause i wanna know what stories you guys wanna see. What kind of villians you wanna see, and what kinda moments you wanna see.
Im bsically giving you guys the chance, to help make THE Batman fan film.
Also i will try to use this thread to post concept art, pre production photos, and stills from the film. Just so you guys can give input into the production, and get a Batman fan film you want.:batman:

hey guys,
I have been thinking about, filming my own Short Batman Fan Film. I made this thread, cause i wanna know what stories you guys wanna see. What kind of villians you wanna see, and what kinda moments you wanna see.
Im bsically giving you guys the chance, to help make THE Batman fan film.
Also i will try to use this thread to post concept art, pre production photos, and stills from the film. Just so you guys can give input into the production, and get a Batman fan film you want.:batman:

Dude, I'm all for your enthusiasm.

But you've got it all wrong.

You have to make the film YOU want to see. There is no way you can please every fan's wishes. And no reason you should try to.

Just make your ultimate vision of Batman.

I inevitably plan too, i just dont wanna make something everyone has seen before. See the original idea i had was Joker (classic and scary at the same time) escapes arkham, with the plot of dawning his own bat suit. In this state of mind, joker attempts to undo Batman's work. Im just not sure it would work.

I inevitably plan too, i just dont wanna make something everyone has seen before. See the original idea i had was Joker (classic and scary at the same time) escapes arkham, with the plot of dawning his own bat suit. In this state of mind, joker attempts to undo Batman's work. Im just not sure it would work.

That sounds good. Make his 'Joker suit' messed up and sorta like a parody of Batman's. It sounds pretty good. Have you started it yet like a script or anything?

Ive done an outline, havent fleshed it out in script form yet

That is a damn good idea! Wow. I'm seriously impressed, that is an awesome concept. That is worthy of a professional Batman comic.

PunisherFC said:

Didn't Joker do the exact same thing in an episode of The Batman?

... I think so.

i think so, im not sure where ive seen it, but i swear ive seen it somewhere. Just never in a fan film, or live action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"