Flavor of Love:Season 3 thread!

I thought the new girls looked better too from the short preview they showed, at least the 3 besides the jolly green giant.

I cant stand Prancer. She was beyond annoying in this last episode

So long Stank Breath. I swear I could smell her breath just by watching the screen

so whats the point of trying to get to know the girls when they jusy bring in four new ones at the end? How is he suppose to get to "know" them?

Previews for next week show Flav crashing in his plane and dying complete with hte funeral. Man VH1 is desperate for ratings

Anyone else laugh at the Things getting seperated and crying over it? lol...that was funny

Im glad Prancer got eliminated bc I couldnt stand her

Prancer imo was one of the best looking girls there.Klingon needs to go seriously she is a total *****.At least she finally covered up that horrific forehead of hers with that hat but unfortunately the hat has to come off.Hottlanta looks good in the face but her body has a very awkward shape.I don't know what the twins were thinking.I mean how in the bad place did they think that Flav was going to carry on a relationship with both of them at least Thing 2 was more realistic about her feelings.Hottlanta is trying to be sneaky please she needs to stop.I know she will get eliminated in favor of one of the new girls.I liked Seezinz from the beginning but she knew that Rayna called the house trying to set up one of the girls but said nothing to Flav about it.I think that Seezinz needs to go.

I think Hotlanta and Thing 2 are the best out of the old girls. I think all the new girls should stay over the rest though.

I thought Prancer was kind of ugly. bad place, most of the old girls are ugly and I couldn't believe they didn't know how to wash a dish or take out the trash or anything.

I think Hotlanta and Thing 2 are the best out of the old girls. I think all the new girls should stay over the rest though.

I thought Prancer was kind of ugly. bad place, most of the old girls are ugly and I couldn't believe they didn't know how to wash a dish or take out the trash or anything.
Prancer kinda looks like a girl who goes to my school. I think she, Seezins and Hotlanta are the cutest curently.

What happened to Boots? :(

trina6.jpg

She's trying to be New York. She's gonna have her own show called "Knocking Boots" and Buckeey will guest star.:o

jk But I am interested to see Charm School 2: From G's to Gents.

They should do a Charm School with the Flavor of Love girls and Rock of love

Charm School is a spin off from Flavor of Love though, so doubt Rock of Love girls would be allowed though some of them need it.

Well if they plan to continue it, I dont think they would mind throwing in the Rock of Love girls.

It would be an interesting combo throwing both groups of girls together. Ghetto girls with rocker chicks. Oh the hilarity that would come.:grin:

Wow, Hotlanta gone. Don't know what t make it that but whatever. I already know who wins the show............

Lmao What Flav did to Hotlanta was messed up. Can't believe he kept Prototype and Tree, who's so obviously a man, over her. :down I was rooting for Hotlanta and Seezinz to win, but now it's just Seezinz.

And the preview for next week gave away the whole episode. It's so obvious now that Thing 1 is going home. :o

Tree is not a man
She's not.It's that ignorant way of thinking that a very tall woman is considered a man because of their height:whatever:
Thing 1 and Prototype are gone and it looks like Klingon will be going back to Capt.Jean Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise.I think Tree is going to get some dirt on her somehow about her being on Deal or No Deal and some other tv shows.

I've lost all interest in this show....

She's not.It's that ignorant way of thinking that a very tall woman is considered a man because of their height:whatever:
Thing 1 and Prototype are gone and it looks like Klingon will be going back to Capt.Jean Luc Picard of the Starship Enterprise.I think Tree is going to get some dirt on her somehow about her being on Deal or No Deal and some other tv shows.

Hardly. :o And no, I wasn't being serious when I said that. But yes, I do think she's kinda manly with that very deep voice of hers, muscular build, and slightly masculine facial features. Not saying all women who have deep voices and muscular bodies are manly, but Tree is, IMO.

It would be an interesting combo throwing both groups of girls together. Ghetto girls with rocker chicks. Oh the hilarity that would come.
Thats why Id want to see it. That would be priceless tv.

I read that there will be a Flavor of Love 4. But there is a catch. It wont be Flav but his 21 yr old son. I think Flav will eb around kind of like NY's mom was in her show

Hardly. :o And no, I wasn't being serious when I said that. But yes, I do think she's kinda manly with that very deep voice of hers, muscular build, and slightly masculine facial features. Not saying all women who have deep voices and muscular bodies are manly, but Tree is, IMO.

I find Tree as sort of a mix between Bridget and New York, but I don't think she'll get Flav in the end.

I find Tree as sort of a mix between Bridget and New York, but I don't think she'll get Flav in the end.

Neither do I. The only girls who have a chance at winning are Seezinz and Sinceer, IMO. But, Sinceer's chances are looking pretty slim judging by the preview of next week's episode...

BTW, how does Tree remind you of New York? lol

Finally Golgo! you see the light! I was wondering when you would come around! :cwink: The show is just as bad as the Miss Rap Supreme. Just showing how ignorant certain people can be.

Neither do I. The only girls who have a chance at winning are Seezinz and Sinceer, IMO. But, Sinceer's chances are looking pretty slim judging by the preview of next week's episode...

BTW, how does Tree remind you of New York? lol
She sorta makes me think of New York before NY went all star hungry. With how dramatic she is, her strategy to get Flav and how she handles the other girls.

Speaking of the other girls, I like Black and Tree, so I don't want the ending up with Flav.

I hope Seezins wins. She seems to have the most common sense.

Black is really pretty though.

Black's too good for Flav from what I see of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"