Florida, whats it really like?

Ive been to lakeland, tampa, orlando,PALM BEACH and the keys

But the cockroaches..HOLY CRAP..BIG..MUTANT

also its very humid in the summer..cant stress this enough

Tampa is beautiful

Did you hit the strip clubs? There's one every few steps down by buccaneer stadium.

I live in Orlando, originally from Pennsylvania. I have to say the heat down here, although we do get some nasty heat up north for the summer...the heat here is ridiculous during July/August.

Thankfully I havent been in a serious hurricane yet *knocks on wood* since I moved down her ein 07.

First time I ever saw a cockroach was down here, and I have to say...I hate those vial creatures with every inch of my soul. I hate critters and they take the cake. KILL IT! BURN IT WITH FIRE! every time I come across one.

There are 1 million x's more things to do though here in Orlando than there ever was back home in PA. I love the nightlife here but I live in a small town 20 minutes away from downtown.

Its relaxing but when I want to go out and get crazy with friends theres soo much to do. Drink downtown, go to the Improv to see some standup comedy, go see Blue Man Group at Universal, go to the beach, go to one of the countless events they have around here. Concerts at the Amway Center/Magic games/ cirque du soleil/Downtown Disney/City Walk/etc.

Theres always something to do around here. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"