The Dark Knight For fans of the TDK viral!

Thanks for that. And yeah, dafont is a great website. I use it quite a bit as well. Very handy.
The others I used (besides Cocaine Sans) were Angryblue, KoRnNet.too, Morphine Jack, tasapainoaisti, and XXII SCRATCH. You don't see them a lot aside from maybe the Jokerized summary page, but those are the ones I originally chose (and are still installed on my computer :funny: ) before I ultimately decided to go with handwriting.

For typewriter-looking stuff I used Social Animal and VT Portable Remington.

Dafont even had blood splatter Wingdings, and I used Split splat splodge and WT Rhesus when I didn't use the splatters on www.cgtextures.com

The others I used (besides Cocaine Sans) were Angryblue, KoRnNet.too, Morphine Jack, tasapainoaisti, and XXII SCRATCH. You don't see them a lot aside from maybe the Jokerized summary page, but those are the ones I originally chose (and are still installed on my computer :funny: ) before I ultimately decided to go with handwriting.

For typewriter-looking stuff I used Social Animal and VT Portable Remington.

Dafont even had blood splatter Wingdings, and I used Split splat splodge and WT Rhesus when I didn't use the splatters on www.cgtextures.com

Thanks for getting back to me on that (and adding some nice info about the blood splatters). I really appreciate it. :up: :)

Wow...thanks so much for doing this Anita! :hrt:

Just looking back at Rory the Pumpkin and reminiscing about the kick-off in October 2007. Hard to believe it's been 3 years ago!

I even forgot that they added a black ribbon to the site after Ledger's death in January.

It's so neat that you've taken the time to compile it and put it together with the screen shots, so that we'll always have it to look back on!

WOW!!!

Anita, amazing job you did there. That was a wonderful trip down memory lane.

Cheers :up:

One of the best sites, ever. :up:

*earthquake happens*

*MrStench suddenly appears from message board/viral campaign heaven*

7f8d80c81fae.gif

TDK virals >>> all these other crappy ass virals

I don't care about them since they CAN'T top TDK virals. I said it.

*temporarily retires from virals until the next Batman film drops*

(hate me, I'm loyal)

Whooooo!!! Great work Anita. Feels good to be back. Just in time for the next round of Batman virals. The Dark Knight Rises.... I'm ready.

Last edited:
i just dont get that site. sorry.
Just basically outlines the cool viral marketing stuff for TDK like it was in-game, that's all. :yay:

And btw Mr.Stench, it doesn't bother me, but I'm not sure if you're allowed to use that language in here...:o

For fans of the virals i'm putting my Gotham National Bank bag up on ebay..

Great work! Remember I was half through creating a book of everything, but ran out of time. If you need anything specific and still don't have it, let me know I archived a lot. Thanks!

I didn't want to post an ebay link on here, just figured it might be a bit tacky. If anyone is interested though, feel free to pm me. I think I put a reasonable price on it. I saw one go for over 900 a few weeks, so I put my starting price pretty low, comparitively.

Amazing work, Anita. As someone who sweated through the virals from start to finish on the 'hype, this is a true love letter.

Been gone from here for a while, but I feel the puuuuulllll....coming baaaaack....

:)

In case anyone is interested i'm letting go a sealed joker viral deck

These were backup card decks that were made for the movie.

My insane compilation site is complete! It gives a detailed rundown of every event in the TDK ARG, how we discovered things, and has every photo/video/sound file I was able to scrounge up online.

Basically, it's a more user-friendly and visually more awesome (and "in-game" :hoboj: ) version of the Wiki. And it contains live download links, natch. :oldrazz:

Visit it at http://www.whysoseriousredux.com/

:awesome:

Aw I remember all of this stuff. Those games. Seems like it was yesterday.

Absolutely fantastic work! :)

I came on to post something similar....my hats off to you though. This site is amazing!

I used to post here during that viral and I had my reflection posted all over the net because of it and also was investigated by Warner Bros. for posting pics of Heath in the nurses outfit. A guy literally came to my house in the middle of the night to asks questions.

Here is my post on the viral revisit but honestly, it pales in comparison to what you did. Bravo.

http://angryweb.net/2011/05/21/remembering-the-dark-knight-viral-campaign/

I came on to post something similar....my hats off to you though. This site is amazing!

I used to post here during that viral and I had my reflection posted all over the net because of it and also was investigated by Warner Bros. for posting pics of Heath in the nurses outfit. A guy literally came to my house in the middle of the night to asks questions.

Here is my post on the viral revisit but honestly, it pales in comparison to what you did. Bravo.

http://angryweb.net/2011/05/21/remembering-the-dark-knight-viral-campaign/

That's still a great site, dude. I like it :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"