Fox wants you to Choose Your Own Adventure

This might have worked back when The Neverending Story came out, but I'm not sure about now.

Obviously it's going to be a sci-fi film dealing with multiple timelines.

LOL, those books were surprisingly morbid for children's stories. There ALWAYS was an option that resulted in you dying in some horrible way. I wonder if they ever traumatized some kids.

They had some pretty horrific endings. The Find Your Fate ones were worse, as you not only got yourself killed, but dragged Indiana Jones or various GI Joe members into the grave with you.

LOL, those books were surprisingly morbid for children's stories. There ALWAYS was an option that resulted in you dying in some horrible way. I wonder if they ever traumatized some kids.

nah I read em and I am just fine

SHUT UP!!

sorry was talking to the voices in my head

*resumes sharpening knife and giggles manically*

They had some pretty horrific endings. The Find Your Fate ones were worse, as you not only got yourself killed, but dragged Indiana Jones or various GI Joe members into the grave with you.

I had one (not sure which series exactly) featuring Batman. I totally killed Batman a few times.

I remember reading one with Batman. But it wasn't a Choose Your Own Adventure though; it was called Which Way Batman or something. So I guess it was a knock-off. Also, "you" weren't a character in the story like the CYOA books; you just determined what Batman would do next. The story started with someone swapping out the bat on the Bat Signal for the image of the Grim Reaper. Don't really remember much else about it.

The Doomsday Prophesy is a good lil book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"