Frailty

Horrorfan

Superhero
Reaction score
I got this on dvd today pretty cheap (even though its the bare bones uk dvd :( ). Anyone want to post thoughts or opinions on it? Im going to watch it soon but will be back with thoughts on it tomorrow :up:

I agree. It is rather underrated. It wasn't anything like I thought it was going to be.

Very awesome story. Great flick. Bill Paxton is the man

This was a great flick. And it is underrated. One of the best horror movies of recent years.

I don't think it's quite as underrated as you may think. Almost anytime I read anything about it, it's positive.

It was very compelling. Well written, acted, and directed(especially for a first-timer).

awesome movie. I bought it on dvd on the cheap as well.

I saw it, and quite liked it....although I must confess, one aspect I was interested in that didn't quite materialise is (highlight to read) > The demons aspect of it. I don't know but I was expecting more from them....I know it might have taken something from the film, but even with the reveal at the end....the 'demons' just seemed like bad people. It barely classifies as horror, really.... < but aside from that it was a pretty decent flick. Bill Paxton was great, and the kids were really good too, surprisingly.

I liked it quite a lot... till the twist in the end. REALLY didn´t like it.
the whole God told me to do it turning out to be true made it feel to me like all these supernatural thrillers where the people perceived as fanatics turn out to be right

I loved this movie. The first time I saw it, I was intrigued but I didn't find it scary. But then I saw it again and sometimes, that can be a little creepier because you KNOW what's coming and you're like "Oh no! Not this part!" Very well crafted, sick-as-all-hell movie. And yeah, I got the DVD for $6.99 at Target.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"