Franchises you've been with since the beginning.

Mario
Sonic
Arkham Series
Original Spyro Trilogy
Kirby
Super Smash Bros
Mortal Kombat
Max Payne

sonic the hedgehog (play them all except lost world)..the best one being generations in modern times and sonic 2 in old school.

streetfighter
mortal kombat
call of duty
uncharted (my personal favourite modern games!)

Infamous
Uncharted
Mass Effect
Batman Arkham

Assassin's Creed
Batman Arkham
Infamous
Uncharted
Splinter Cell (Unable to play Conviction since I own a PS3)
WWE Smackdown/SvR/2K

Sonic.

I saw the Sonic 1 display at Toys R Us in 1991 and it began a lifelong obsession.

Metal Gear/ Metal Gear Solid (I was just a kid, and barely remember playing it but my parents had bought and owned the NES, "feel asleep" North American version, and I finally got a Playstation when MGS1 came out.)

Assassin's Creed.

Splinter Cell.

Batman Arkham.

Infamous.

Uncharted.

Mass Effect.

Super Mario
Metroid
Legend of Zelda
Punch Out
These are the big ones for me, I've owned every console release for the games, for Zelda and Metroid I had all the handheld up until DS as well. These franchises will eventually lead me to buy a WiiU.

More recent franchises are;
Splinter Cell (really Tom Clancy in general for this gen, have everything except HAWX 2)
Assassin's Creed (although I haven't finished 3 yet and haven't started 4, but I do own both games)
Gears of War
Batman Arkham
Bioshock

Pretty much any game series that got it's start on the original Nintendo.

Surprised no one mentioned Castlevania.

How has no one said Pokemon yet? I was 8-9 when it came out and I got sucked into the craze. I've played at least two games per generation.

Can't really think of other franchises. I got into games after a lot of my favorites already started and some of the recent ones I've lost interest with later titles like Uncharted and Assassin's Creed.

Gears of War
Assassin's Creed
Arkham
Infamous
Uncharted (played the first one a year after release)

I can't really think of any other major franchises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"