"Friday" - Rebecca Black

itsleroy

Civilian
Reaction score
So today I was perusing Gawker as usual, and I noticed an article talking about a new music video released by Rebecca Black titled "Friday". Naturally I thought "TGIF" and got a little excited, so I clicked and listened to the music video.

Probably the worst song I've ever heard in my life. I made a mental list in my head of all the things wrong with the lyrics and the video.

Here are a couple:

1. She wakes up with make-up on.
2. 13 year olds are driving a mercedes.
3. It's 7:45PM on the highway and they're sitting on top of the convertible's back seat.
"Yesterday was Thursday, Thursday
Today i-is Friday, Friday (Partyin’)
We-we-we so excited
We so excited
We gonna have a ball today

Tomorrow is Saturday
And Sunday comes after...wards
I don’t want this weekend to end"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0

Enjoy.

Lol, this song is really **** and gets stuck in my head like noones business. But am I missing something? Is Black some big star I missed or something? I mean I've seen this posted everywhere on my Facebook news feed and I thought it was just some viral video or something but apparently it was a real music video and song and I don't think I've ever seen a video pushed so much.

What the f*** is this crap?!?! That song was terrible!!

LMFAO! This song is ace, right down to the obligatory black rapper.

I don't get it. It's just there with Jonas Borthers and Justin Bieber. So it'sterrible yes, but barely worse than many others.

I don't get it. It's just there with Jonas Borthers and Justin Bieber. So it'sterrible yes, but barely worse than many others.

This ***** makes Bieber and the Jonas Bros. look like goddamn musical geniuses.

wow...this is the worst song ever...that rappers lyrics if you actually listen are full of stupidity as well.

Okay, let me hear this. Twitter is atwitter with this.

Edit: Okay. Well I guess I don't totally hate it.. yet. Well, I'll go back to my MJ and CB now. Bye bye.

Last edited:
^The kid rapping sounds like Aaron Carter.. :hehe:

Clearly, the music video was designed to give seizures.

tumblrli19bvqas51qarmew.gif

Also, here's the Bob Dylan cover:

[YT]9FISHEO3gsM[/YT]

:awesome:

I'd rather start a thread about what Rebecca Black is (likely) responsible for as a result of this video.

For starters, the earthquake in Japan? Rebecca Black's fault.

It's also, I think, proof that Satan is real.

This song was literally everywhere at school today. Everyone was saying the same thing "It's so hilariously bad! You can't stop watching it!"

Viral marketing ftw. I wonder how much money she is making off all of this.

The best thing about the video is how uncomfortable everyone seems to be.

I think it's one of the most brilliant unintentional hilarity I've ever experienced.

I would love to see what she thinks of all this. I'm sure this isn't the reaction she wanted from everyone.

If it were me I would never show my face in public again.

I wonder how bad the non auto tuned version is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"