Black Friday 2017

Lots of good deals like

IxnDhVF.jpg

Kong Skull Island for $10

Last years seasons of Flash and Arrow

KsncfmH.jpg

For $15 you should pretty much get all of them, as in every film ever made.

Who the hell still buys DVDs in 2017?

you would be surprised. i just was reading up on this on bluray.com the other night
i am a bluray household but there are so many 4k titles that will be $10 at Best Buy that I'm glad I held off on buying them.

I've been saving up my giftcards so that I can spend as little money as possible.

Where I stand right now:

Amazon - $206
Walmart - $10
Target - $5 (might be $10, need to check)
Best Buy - $25

But the resolution! Also I find blu-rays to be much more forgiving than DVDs.

But the resolution! Also I find blu-rays to be much more forgiving than DVDs.

Unless it's a CGI-heavy or animated work, the difference is negligible. For something that I'll watch repeatedly, like the MCU, I'll shell out $25 for the Blu-ray. For old comedies or straight dramas, I'll wait until it's in the $5 DVD bargain bin or comes out in one of those bare-bones economy collections.

Who's selling those and when does it start and end?

Because......I BUY DVDs in 2017.

Target. Black Friday. Probably all weekend

They're cheap alternatives to $29.99 Blu-ray seasons or movies. Classic 90's cartoons like Darkwing duck are only available on DVD. I take what I can get.

I prefer physical media sometimes too

So if you're about that BluRay life this deal is live now (only works from desktop browser though). Amazon is doing pick 3 for $50 on 145 BluRays.

CLICK HERE to see all the available titles.

Seems to have a pretty good mix of recent stuff and classics too.

I own most of those already. :p

So if you're about that BluRay life this deal is live now (only works from desktop browser though). Amazon is doing pick 3 for $50 on 145 BluRays.

CLICK HERE to see all the available titles.

Seems to have a pretty good mix of recent stuff and classics too.

a lot of those will be cheaper next week for BF. Best Buy has a ton of 4ks for 9.99 and 14.99

If it’s something I don’t see as a big event, like when I bought 47 Meters Down the other day, I’ll save $5 and just buy the DVD. Star Wars, Marvel, etc., alway Blu Ray for me though.

Amazon already has a bunch of their BF deals live. Right now I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on:

Sony Official PS4 Controller - $39

1 year PSN - $39

PSVR Skyrim Bundle which includes camera and 2 move controllers (new V2 headset too) - $349

Collective Minds PSVR Showcase holder/rapid charger - $34.99

Total after tax would be $492.59, freaking hell of a deal. Only thing is the PSVR bundle is out of stock so won't ship immediately.

When it comes to Blu-ray, I only buy the
franchises I'm thoroughly invested in such as
Marvel, DC and Star Wars. Everything else I just rent
on XBL whenever I feel like watching it.

DVD/Blu-ray, aside from my interests, is extinct
as far as I'm concerned.

But I don't think I'll be after anything major.
I thought about a 4K TV, but I still don't even have a lot
of 4K media to make it worth it. Maybe next year...

Well, Best Buy crashed. Again.

I pulled the trigger on all that PlayStation and PSVR stuff from Amazon which will be here Friday. Needed to get the PSVR Aim gun bundle with a game which was backordered on Amazon but was able to snag it and a gaming headset on Best Buy this morning and can go pick it up after they open at 5 today. Plus I got 5x the points using my Best Buy CC for it.

I wonder what the chances are of me and my full belly falling asleep in this chair..... :p

So far only bought a gaming mouse. Might consider getting a second PS4 controller for PC use.

For games and movies, I'll wait for the holiday sales next month.

Movie deals keep getting less and less every year.

So far only bought a gaming mouse. Might consider getting a second PS4 controller for PC use.

For games and movies, I'll wait for the holiday sales next month.

Now's the time, only $39 on Amazon. I swing by Best Buy to pickup my headphones and Aim bundle. Place was packed but everyone was chill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"