Frightening YouTube Videos

Malice

BMFH
Reaction score
I am usually somewhat the skeptic but here you go....

The October Surprise—Suit To Remove Barack Obama From The Ballot. Barack Obama And The Democratic National Committee Are Committing Fraud Against The American People
[YT]xyspCRmJv7w[/YT]

What a partisan joke. This is that bitter Hillary Clinton supporter.

The October Surprise—Suit To Remove Barack Obama From The Ballot. Barack Obama And The Democratic National Committee Are Committing Fraud Against The American People
[YT]xyspCRmJv7w[/YT]

Oh please.

This has already been debunked. In fact, an Israeli newspaper posted a story about how the birth certificates these people show as "fake" or "doctored" are indeed fake/ doctored-- by the people pushing the suit in the first place.

Had Obama really been ineligible to seek the presidency, this would have been unearthed by the Clinton campaign long before the primaries even began.

In conclusion, these idiots need to find something better to do with their time. The only reason they are doing this is because 1) the person behind these charges is a bitter Hillary Clinton supporter, and 2) Obama is a black man with a Kenyan name, the son of a foreigner who himself was a former Muslim, and therefore such charges will merit media attention.

And it could possibly be.

My question is...
Why not release the docs?

He did. And how does this twit respond? By claiming it's some kind of conspiracy. Here are two articles from FactCheck.org, one about his birth certificate with high quality scans and the other about the Annenberg thing:

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/he_lied_about_bill_ayers.html

FactCheck.org and the “Annenberg Challenge”

Contrary to suggestions we've seen in some conservative blogs, there is no connection between the Chicago Annenberg Challenge and FactCheck.org, save for the fact that both received funding from the Annenberg Foundation. The foundation supports a wide variety of charitable causes – a total of 5,200 grants during its first 15 years of operation. It was founded in 1989 by Walter H. Annenberg, a newspaper and magazine publisher who died in 2002.

FactCheck.org is funded by, and is a project of, the Annenberg Public Policy Center, which was established by the Annenberg Foundation with a $20 million endowment in 1993. The Annenberg Foundation also made additional grants to support our work. We also receive funding from the Flora Family Foundation to help support our educational offshoot, FactCheckED.org. We receive no other outside funding.

FactCheck.org came into being in late 2003. Director Brooks Jackson states: "Our mission is to be as neutral and nonpartisan as humanly possible. Annenberg supports that, and nobody at the Annenberg Foundation has ever tried to influence anything we've written."

For the record, the Annenberg Foundation's president and chairman is Leonore Annenberg, the founder's widow. Public records show she's given $2,300 to the McCain campaign, which announced on Oct. 8, that she has endorsed him for president.

It's a shame Barack's mother is no longer alive. I don't think people would make such ridiculous claims if she was around.

This is, quite honestly, a load of bull****.

If he TRULY wasn't a US citizen, he wouldn't have even gotten to the primaries, let alone the main ballot.

As if the government isn't supposed to back-check this stuff beforehand... :whatever:

It's a shame Barack's mother is no longer alive. I don't think people would make such ridiculous claims if she was around.

Speaking of frightening videos and mothers, let's hear what Roberta McCain has to say about the Mormons:

Speaking of frightening videos and mothers, let's hear what Roberta McCain has to say about the Mormons:

I actually loved that moment and it made me feel a little less animosity for McCain. That's exactly what my mom would've done. "You vote for my little boy because he's the best. And all those others are wackos." My mom's a little nuts. :(
*dials therapist*

If it is true, I hope they find out too late - after the election. Or if it is not true, then he will still get elected. Of course some of you guys may already know why I want Obama to win :)

The US Flag code stats:
"During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. "

Could this be the October surprise???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwog6E08CFU

Last edited:
The US Flag code stats:
"During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform are expected to stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. "

Could this be the October surprise???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwog6E08CFU

MY. GOD.

I have NEVER had to use this emoticon. I have NEVER wanted to use this emoticon. In fact, I was hoping I could go my entire tenure here without having it in my posting history. I hate this image, I dislike the premise behind it, and I never understood why posters here couldn't just use the :whatever: emoticon in order to convey their angst regarding posts they disagreed with.

BUT, words cannot describe my anxiety. A simple :whatever: won't do. Wilhelm has been banned, and I have therefore retired the eyes-rolling-out-of-the-head emoticon out of respect for the man. I would use this one,
adultesuicide2.gif
, but that post doesn't anger me enough to blow my head off.

NOTHING--

I repeat, NOTHING can convey how MORONIC the above video is, except for Patrick Stewart. And I hate Star Trek, I don't even care that much for Patrick Stewart, and I don't ever place my head in the palms of my hands.

BUT NOW, I have no choice. Thinkton, that post and accompanying video makes me:

:facepalm

Last edited:
If it is true, I hope they find out too late - after the election. Or if it is not true, then he will still get elected. Of course some of you guys may already know why I want Obama to win :)

It's not true. The U.S. govenment is not that stupid. They have been doing these elections for over 200 years now.

The comments in that link make me feel the same as jman right now :o

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MgMO0L2nPwo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MgMO0L2nPwo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

This one is soooooo creepy.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

[YT]xyspCRmJv7w[/YT]

This is Crazy!:wow: I had questions about Mcain's status but those were anwered and now this I thought he was cleared.

MY. GOD.

I have NEVER had to use this emoticon. I have NEVER wanted to use this emoticon. In fact, I was hoping I could go my entire tenure here without having it in my posting history. I hate this image, I dislike the premise behind it, and I never understood why posters here couldn't just use the :whatever: emoticon in order to convey their angst regarding posts they disagreed with.

BUT, words cannot describe my anxiety. A simple :whatever: won't do. Wilhelm has been banned, and I have therefore retired the eyes-rolling-out-of-the-head emoticon out of respect for the man. I would use this one,
adultesuicide2.gif
, but that post doesn't anger me enough to blow my head off.

NOTHING--

I repeat, NOTHING can convey how MORONIC the above video is, except for Patrick Stewart. And I hate Star Trek, I don't even care that much for Patrick Stewart, and I don't ever place my head in the palms of my hands.

BUT NOW, I have no choice. Thinkton, that post and accompanying video makes me:

:facepalm

:lmao:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity