Superman Returns From Comics to Film...

Good thread SpiderDaniel :up:

explode7 said:
Well give me the money then.

Save your $5 a week allowance your parents give you. Maybe sell off some toys you don't play with anymore. Who knows, in a few years, you'll have something nice to see pictures on the internet with!

premieresupglobe03ox.jpg

action8005sd.jpg

well, really, wasn't that Struzan's interpetation of action 1? Not some globe lifting ****.

True but there somewhat of a similar pose. Plus I haven't found a shot of Superman lifting the DP globe in the books.

Do u remember that comic drawn by Jackson Guice about the Destruction of Metropolis? A moribund Lex launches missiles against Metropolis and I think Superman catches the Globe in that story...

The Sage said:
True but there somewhat of a similar pose. Plus I haven't found a shot of Superman lifting the DP globe in the books.

There is one in Superman Red Son

actualy there is a pic of superman with the daily planet globe. but i dont know which comic. but there is

dark_b said:
actualy there is a pic of superman with the daily planet globe. but i dont know which comic. but there is

I'm looking for it right now :)

The Sage said:
sorry about that, I was ripped off my ass. :(

You know I love you buddy :up:

Real good find Sage. I love that Singer is bringing the visuals right out of the pages of the comics.

:up:

This is a great thread...where do you find the best visuals for the movies.. the comics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"