FTB's HAVES/WANTS Thread 1-25-06

The two packs "time" is before the days of Mr. Socko.

Those the only two you have?? And do you have the breakaway table???

Sounds cool. Any other WWE figures you wanna part with?

Nothing on my list you interested in??

Other than the Sentinel....no...haha....There's a bunch of stuff coming out this year, so I'm sure you'll be able to help me out somewhere down the road. I do have a Deluxe Agression John Cena. You know, the new "super poseable" series. I'm not sure if I am going to collect the series or not yet though.

I want some of those too, but mainly from the second wave. I hope Booker T comes out cool.

I'm actually looking more forward to Carlito....haha. I actually may need something. Is there any Kay-Bee's near you??? i'm going to go check the two near me tomorrow for the X-men Box set that I guess got shipped to all the stores. If I'm not able to find one, you think maybe you could??

I can always look for you. Is this the one with Rogue??

Yes. Apparently all Kay-Bees got shipments of the set and they're only $19.99

im tempted to want that variant logan.....

but heres my list of variants i want...

**GOLD/Ditko Iron man
*Mohawk Storm
Logan/cowboy hat
**Phasing Ghostrider
phasing vision
**unmasked astonishing wolverine

**= Want most
* = Want bad
( ) = Want

im also still looking for frank the bunny and X2 iceman

Like I said in your poses/collection thread I have a X2 Iceman. He has his ice attachment for his arm and it still lights up. No ice wall though. He's displayed only.

I wish I woulda known, I had a MIP Phasing Ghost Rider about 2 weeks ago. X2 Iceman and Cowboy Logan are yours if you can come up with some goods. Seen the newest WWE Classics around there??

i dunno i can look.. ive never really looked for wrestling figs (not my cup o tea) but if u can give me stores that carry them ill look

Mainly Wal-Mart, Target and TRU. Just like MLs.

Wal-Mart is cheapest at $10 apiece and Target is like $11 and TRU I think charges $12 but this is retail. Sometimes they get put on sale but its mostly the common ones.

I can PM you my WWE list so you can go huntin'. BTW, Wal-Mart has 3 packs and sometimes those hit the sales rack for half the regular price. I'll list the 3packs I'd want aswell.

FEAR THE BAT said:
Mainly Wal-Mart, Target and TRU. Just like MLs.

Wal-Mart is cheapest at $10 apiece and Target is like $11 and TRU I think charges $12 but this is retail. Sometimes they get put on sale but its mostly the common ones.

I can PM you my WWE list so you can go huntin'. BTW, Wal-Mart has 3 packs and sometimes those hit the sales rack for half the regular price. I'll list the 3packs I'd want aswell.

well ill def look, but id have to use target and toys r us.. walmarts the farthest and in ghetto-ville lol

so def pm me

FTB, think you can check your Kay Bee's for the X-men box set for me???

Sure thing. I won't be headed up around the mall until either Monday or Tuesday. Maybe even Wednesday if i just wait for the comics to come out. Either way I'll see whats up.

BTW, I have the boxset Mags up for grabs.

Ya, I was unsuccessful in my run of three Kay-Bees today. Did find a bunch of ML2's though. Dr. Doom, Thing, Human Torch with and without 4 and torn shirt Hulk. No Namor's though. I really, really need that Rogue.

Ah, so you mainly need Rogue. Man, I didn'tlike her personally. She waskinda fugly. I bought my X-Men boxset last year for $30 at a comic shop, turned around and sold Rogue and unmasked Wolverine for $45. It was like somebody gave me $15 and 3 free figs. One of the best turn arounds I've had from purchasing figs.

Sounds good. I'll try to hold off on giving BAF Apoc to Doom

Either way it'll end up going to him. I have one just missing the arm from Maestro.

Wimm3r said:
Ya, I was unsuccessful in my run of three Kay-Bees today. Did find a bunch of ML2's though. Dr. Doom, Thing, Human Torch with and without 4 and torn shirt Hulk. No Namor's though. I really, really need that Rogue.
please buy me that doom

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"