FTB's HAVES/WANTS Thread 1-25-06

No, you are the man.

But Roughneck is THE MAN.

He is the ruler of his hotel now so he has been running amuck since gaining reign.

FEAR THE BAT said:
No, you are the man.

But Roughneck is THE MAN.

He is the ruler of his hotel now so he has been running amuck since gaining reign.
He's not running amuck in hotels all Norman Bates-style is he? 'Cause that would be bad...very, very bad

No. No cross dressing as of yet.

But.....he pretends to be different superheroes so he's getting there.

FTB- To me, I think Deadshot's paint was too bland compared to what he could have. Turner's style at least for this figure didn't translate the best it could. It's not horrible though. There's just not a whole lot of detail to it.

What do you have for me, Ionic wondy and cyke?

Damn. I was really hoping he'd be cool enough to add to my Bat Rogues. I'll pass for now Santo. I'm headed to my shop this Friday and i'll check it out for myself. Thanks for the info.

As for what I have for you its:

Ionic Wondy
X-Factor Cyke
OTC Stormtrooper
and something else I can't remember.

DCD figures are not impressing me as of late. But I think Hawkman from that series was pretty decent. Was deadshot really a Batman rogue? He is a pretty cool character though, loved his miniseries and him in Villains United.

Kinda sorta.

Still, I'm gonna add some other villlains to it, not so much just Batman rogues. Just to help it grow some. Like the S/B Darkseid. He's a Michael Turner styled fig but being Darkseid I figured why not get him.

The Darkseid by Turner turned out ok, he's exagerated as it is. But Turner's figures just don't look...right. Great on paper though. I love his rendition of batman.

The Batman from the S/B line looks good, and I'll probably get him if he comes off his gold hover thing. The Supes looks massively gay and Supergirl is just nasty. She suffers from starvation. Darkseid is easily the best (biggun too) and the Evil Supergirl isn't half as bad as the reg Supergirl.

And boy, Black Canary looks pretty bad too. Her and Supergirl look awful.

Flash and batman from series 2 IC look great

IMO supergirl should be less that reg fig prices and Darkseid should cost more..just to be fare

Holly jeeze did u see the size of mongul? hes bigger than the MS thanos i think

Hey FTB- Any chance you can ship any time soon? I'm trying to find something for you, but things have been pretty slim around here as far as good figures.

FEAR THE BAT said:
OK, I'm done for now.

Anyway, as for Deadshot, tell me what youthink about him. Would he fit in OK with the likes of the Secret files Rogues or is the Michael Turner stle too much to overcome???

P1011279a.JPG

P1011296a.JPG

sorry for the crappy pics, but this should give you an idea of how he stacks up as far as height goes. when black mask has his construction hat on, he's level with deadshot and mr.freeze.

all in all, i agree with you guys that turner's art does not translate to figures very well (at least none of them have so far). but i couldn't pass up the opportunity to buy a deadshot figure because he probably won't get made again for a long time....plus this was the only one my shop had so i figured i needed to grab him quick if i wanted him.

Saint553 said:
Hey FTB- Any chance you can ship any time soon? I'm trying to find something for you, but things have been pretty slim around here as far as good figures.

Absolutely.

I already planned to, just needed to touch base with you about the figs. Wasn't sure if I was missing anything else.

Damn, he's pretty tall.

He looks good, I must admit. I like Deadshot so I would definitely like the fig but I wasn't sure because he was made in Turner's style. He seriously need to chill out making guys have sz 24 waists. Its ridiculous. That aside I like that its not wagon red but more of a darker red. Looks better.

Thanks for the pics. Its still a toss up. Won't make my mind up until Friday.

Hey, FTB. Long time. :p

I have an extra Adon. Do you have any Street Figher at all for trade?

S'up bro. Where've you been.

I have a spare player 1 Chun Li. Other than that I have no duplicates. Well, I have two Guiles but one is the regular and one is the SDCC All American version. But I won't trade those.

FEAR THE BAT said:
S'up bro. Where've you been.

I have a spare player 1 Chun Li. Other than that I have no duplicates. Well, I have two Guiles but one is the regular and one is the SDCC All American version. But I won't trade those.

I've been around. Mostly on Cheap Ass Gamer. I suppose that's my "main forum".

I already have all three Chun-Lis. My search quest for Street Fighter completion marches on! :p

Well, I do have a MOC Round 1 Evil Ryu, but I'd probably want to much for him. He's the only one I can't bring myself to open. Plus, I have the SDCC 2-pack coming soon with the purple Bison and the variant Evil Ryu so I really won't be opening him now because I'm opening the 2-pack.

Haha. Well, I'd never ask for something someone didn't want to trade. Don't worry about it. :)

FYI, the cancelled "Scaring Blow" two-pack is available at superhertoys.com if you're interested.

So they actually made it?? With the blood on the figs too?? Or is it a regular Ryu and Sagat???

SHT said:
I'm in college so I hit all the walmarts when i go home. I know one of them has a crap load of ML series 8, or at least they did and they didnt look like they were going anywhere. I'm guessing your fine with the red headed one right? I'll pick you up one or more if they have her when I go home in 2 or 3 weeks. I actually may have a ML brown wolvie that I might be willing to trade, but I'll have to think about it. It's kind of hard to let a great fig like that go, but maybe you can talk me into it. How many figs would you want for MODOK? [/SHT]

oooh. ML8 huh? Well, I actually would be interested in three characters. Ultimate Cap, Black Widow and Mod Armor Iron Man. Ult Cap and Widow are for fodder, the Iron Man I need since I traded mine awhile back. He sucked anyway, he had a very loose knee joint.

But I want a few Black Widows. 2-3 tops. I already have an extra Ult Cap, just need one more. As for MODOK, I guess three figs I want would work. And I do not need any MOC, I do not need the cards or the comics and I don't need the package. Just the fig, their stuff and their base.

K, so I got you marked down for 1 U Cap, 1 U IM, and 3 Black Widows. And possibly a ML 6 Wolverine I'm guessing too right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"