The Dark Knight Funny Interview b/w Jackman & Bale

^that picture is blasphemy

truth be told, batman would do an extensive reading of his opponent, therefore knowing his weaknesses and strengths and play them all to his advantage. He knows he cant take on wolvie up close, in fact up against ANY superhero he would be owned. What gives batsy the advantage over anyone is PREP TIME, research, intelligence, wits and most importantly the cold hard cash and resources he would need to create anything that could take anybody or anything down. Thats why batman is so cool, he works to take down his opponants, he dosent just take em down with a swoop (FU superman) Batman could kick anyones ass, he just needs to work at it :D

ok batman love is over im out.

I'm not sure which idea i like cooler, B-movie Batman vs. Wolverine, or WWE match Jackman vs. Bale in Wolvie/Bats gear.

explode7 said:
Even with prep time batman would so lose because he can't do anything against Wolverine's healing ability. Remember Wolverine beat Phoenix with that ability.

batman would lock him in a safe and drop him to the bottom of the ocean.

Is there any chance somebody could save the movie and place a link to a direct download so i can save on my pc man the more i see them together the more i want Hugh as Harvey Dent

Crooklyn said:
Batman would put up a helluva fight, but eventually..

batmanvswolverinecolorbywyahp5.jpg

:(

He ripped out his Eyeball, lawl

Crooklyn said:
Batman would put up a helluva fight, but eventually..

batmanvswolverinecolorbywyahp5.jpg

:(

Exactly what will happen if they fought. Crooklyn nailed the battle perfectly.

Eh hem, All bats need is "the cure". Sure eventually wolverine's healing powers would come back, but you give batman 30 seconds, he'll give you results.

End of debate.

Nothing more boring than fanboys arguing over which superhero wins a fight.

I always wished they made Comic Con look like a huge movie set, like one with city motif, and all the booths were in buildings and stuff. There they would have fantacy fan matches like choreographed fights that are stunt shows and stuff that take place in the event

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"