World Funny mask at Hot Topic of Carnage???

spidey99

Civilian
Reaction score
Stopped by Hot Topic in the mall today, to see if there was any new Spidey items for my collection... and boy was I blown away by a 'Carnage' mask they had. Um... it's the same Venom mask mold, just painted red and black... with the big mouth and big teeth... and big tongue also. I had to laugh.... Here's the picture of that mask, as well as the picture of the Venom mask too. That is just some lazy mask making right there.
188303_hi
188302_hi

Wow, those are amazing, @spidey99 !!

Yeah, I love the Venom mask, I have two of them from a few years back, but why couldn't they have made an actual Carnage mask? Even the picture on the tag has a picture of Mark Bagley's Carnage, with just the small mouth, and no tongue. Oh well.... I'll buy it if they still have them for discount after Halloween.

Keep On Thwipin'!!!
Sam

Speaking of masks & all, what about the TASM deluxe mask, gloves & cover boots you've talkin on the TASM merchandise thread, did ya have pics of it ??

Speaking of masks & all, what about the TASM deluxe mask, gloves & cover boots you've talkin on the TASM merchandise thread, did ya have pics of it ??

Those are already boxed away out in my collectable shed. Didn't realize anyone wanted pictures. If I can get a chance this weekend, i'll see if I can dig them out and take pics.

Keep On Thwipin'!!!
Sam

gosh i have always hated that venom mask to begin with...the tongue is garbage and the second small row of teeth in the front just looks ******ed...
the eyes are weird too...
the carnage one is just lazy work done to an already hideous mask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"