G.I.Joe: Sienna Miller Cast as the Baroness

Still no manips of Sienna Miller as the Baroness???

I'm getting disappointed here, boys!

Still no manips of Sienna Miller as the Baroness???

I'm getting disappointed here, boys!

Ask and you shall receive. They aren't the best quality but what the heck. Found these on another forum:

baroness_movie.jpg

siennamillerbiographyjz4.jpg

Bleh.

Much more Zarana than Baroness, but oh well. :o

Chick just looks too young and cutesy for me. Baroness was hot, but she had this eastern eurotrash hotness to her. Like Asia Argento or somebody.

Asia_Argento_stars_in_Boarding_Gate.jpg

She won't have been my first choice, but I think she's a decent cast. With the right wig/hair dye, and skin-tight leather bodysuit, I think she can pull it off. She just needs to have an air of supermacy and lethal seductiveness that Baroness has and Sienna will nail the character down.

With Rachel Nichols and Sienna Miller, this truly is becoming a "tentpole" movie for the studio.

Miller's quite a good actress. I've seen her in a couple of things. So when I heard she was playing Baroness, I was happier than apparently most Joe fans.

Sienna Miller should be 'Zarana' of the Dreadnoks, not Baroness.

Jodi Lyn O'Keefe who plays 'Gretchen' on Prison Break should be Baroness.

jodi-lyn-okeefe-gm-celebrates-75-ye.jpg

Wow. That's a pretty damn good suggestion. You slap some glasses and black leather on her, and she pretty much stepped out of a Hasbro blister pack.
But we shall see what Misss Miller can do.

I have a feeling that Sommer's will keep Miller blonde for Baroness.

Please don't pull a MJ and have her don a wig....actresses...if you want to act, dye your ****ing hair. It'll go back eventually after the role is done.

Please don't pull a MJ and have her don a wig....actresses...if you want to act, dye your ****ing hair. It'll go back eventually after the role is done.

That's what i like. Actors that become the person they're trying to portray. Like gaining extra or loosing weight, studying certain aspects of character, ect; like Russell Crowe or Christian Bale do, THAT's acting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"