Sienna Miller is G.I Jane

Bond

Avenger
Reaction score
Date : November 20, 2007 Writer : [FONT=arial, verdana]Clint Morris

[/FONT]
factorygirl.jpg

The “Factory Girl” has signed up to star in “G.I Joe”. That, what, makes her G.I Jane?

The British sexpot will play the film’s female lead, whilst Aussie actor Sam Worthington (negotiations pending) will play – er – the film’s all American hero.

Variety says Miller (“Alfie”, “Stardust”) will play … a raven-haired baroness and sexy femme fatale skilled in espionage”.

I think I took her home one night.

Stephen Sommers (“The Mummy”) directs the toy-inspired flick, which is set at Brussels-based GIJOE, an acronym for the Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity, and revolves around an international co-ed force of operatives who use high-tech equipment to battle Cobra, an evil org headed by a Scottish arms dealer.

At this stage Paramount are saying whether “batteries are included”. (Insert smitty Sienna Miller/Trailer gag here).
Yea... this will suck.

Really? This has already been posted?

It didn't come up in the search. :(

Its in the very first page in the DC Comics Film section you cant miss it. The article titles are different but the content is basically the same.

This movie's gonna suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.............................. :o

I thought that Hasbro said that GI Joe isn't going to be in Brussels? :o

And if Miller is playing Baroness, how is she the female lead? Wouldn't that make her the leading female villain? The incompetence of some journalists astounds me. I wouldn't put much stock into who they think Sam Worthington is playing either, for that matter. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"