G2: Gay Hypesters United!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might have wanted it more:o

but still...you are such a slore Jason. :cmad: I am going to have to find Bastian, wherever he's run off to.

Does slore stand for **** and ****e?

Cause we all knew I was one of those. Always and forever :atp:

Last edited:
Well I enjoy the single life, but tonight the lonely bug is biting me

Didn't know there were this many gay hypesters here! zoinks

Is it really that shocking? Superheroes are basically hot dudes in spandex. I personally find it weird how many straight men are on here. :oldrazz:

I just watched the last episode of True Blood and was fawning over pretty much every guy in it. I need to get laid.

I just watched the last episode of True Blood and was fawning over pretty much every guy in it. I need to get laid.

Eric>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bill :awesome:

And the King of Mississippi's boy toy whose name escapes me. Which confuses me anyway because I thought the King was straight yet he has this hot gay dude fawning over him in every episode. Who knows...lol

On a serious note. I was looking at you know what on a website about a week ago and I got up for whatever reason. I think I went to get something from the kitchen or whatever- its not important. But when I got back I saw my dad in my room right near my computer with ****ing ghey pr0n centered on the screen because my incredibly stupid ass forgot to x-out the page.:doh:

Last edited:
Oh please, we all know that it's all about Ryan Kwanten. :up: x infinity

The king in True Blood is gay, much like Sophie Ann, the queen. The marriage he wants from her would be a non sexual one, essentially more a marriage of power. In the first episode with the King, he askes why Bill hasn't turned his human lover, Sookie, like he turned Talbot centuries ago.

Eric>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bill :awesome:

And the King of Mississippi's boy toy whose name escapes me. Which confuses me anyway because I thought the King was straight yet he has this hot gay dude fawning over him in every episode. Who knows...lol

Eric definately owns Bill in every aspect.
But Talbot (the King's partner) is hideous! He looks like Mr. Bean!

mr-bean.jpg

The king in True Blood is gay, much like Sophie Ann, the queen. The marriage he wants from her would be a non sexual one, essentially more a marriage of power. In the first episode with the King, he askes why Bill hasn't turned his human lover, Sookie, like he turned Talbot centuries ago.

The King is indeed gay, but Sophie-Anne is bisexual. As you said, the only reason the King keeps pushing this marriage is because he wants to claim Sophie-Anne's territory, as by marrying her he would gain dominion over Louisiana as well as Mississipi.

Seriously though; Eric, Jésus, Alcide, Jason, even Sam's brother. I'd happily accept any of them.

Btw, Lafayette and Jésus = so cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back